Touya todoroki

Todoroki pauses and looks between his father and kirishima, then asks ".....why would that mean you're mad at him constantly...?"

Endeavour: "Because he was too fucking close. Knows too much-"

Kirishima scoffs "Don't tell me that scares you. The fact I have all the information I need to destroy your entire career scares you? If I wanted to do that, I would have done so ages ago."

He sighs and puts his head back down on the table, then endeavour stiffens and says "That doesn't stop you from doing it in the future."

Todoroki: "Then... how did you keep him quiet? There's no way-"

Endeavour: "Alright, both of you, outside."

Mr. Aizawa eyes endeavour suspiciously, but watches as kirishima and todoroki get up and leave the room.

Once they're gone, Uraraka asks "...what could endeavour have done that would destroy his entire career if it ever came out..?"

Mr. Aizawa: "I could think of more than a few.."

Midoriya sighs "Try child abuse."

Shinsou: "True.."

Midoriya: "Or rape, that too. Or arson-"

Aizawa: "What?"

Bakugou: "Arson? Rape? What are you going on about nerd?"

Midoriya sighs "....if kirishima-kun was close to touya, todoroki-kun's oldest, dead, brother. Then he knows exactly what I do if not more about the todoroki's home situation. Touya was notorious for having burn scars practically everywhere most of the time and there was always a new one at least twice a week. Endeavour was not a nice man, far worse than you would think. Rape was just one of his punishments... but these punishments would often stretch further than his children as closs friends might also be effected. I doubt this is true for kirishima-kun because I'm sure someone would have noticed bruises showing up for no apparent reason-"

Tamaki shakes his head "...no..... I don't think they would have.."

Midoriya looks at tamaki "..what do you mean? His mothers-"

Tamaki: "Touya todoroki died when shoto was 14. Yes?"

Midoriya nods.

Tamaki: "Meaning kirishima was living with his mother and father. Not his mothers as a plural. His biological parents. They wouldn't have noticed, ontop of the fact kirishima often got bullied at school at that age, they never noticed those bruises, I find it hard to believe they would have noticed if there were more than usual."

Tamaki sighs slightly and says "..I've known him for longer than just firefighter training... we just lost contact for a few years and.. well, reunited at the training facility."

He then places his arms down on the table, before shinsou says "What you said about the bullying makes sense, but before that does not... not unless you're saying kirishima doesn't just have issues with his father. If you're understanding what I mean."

Before tamaki could say anything, mina, sero and akinari walk into the room again. Akinari tilts his head slightly and then mina asks "Why the long faces?"

Shinsou: "I'm very confused..."

Tamaki: "Kirishima's issues with his father are not my business to tell."

Akinari: "Oh. He told me about that.."

Mina looks at the small boy and tilts her head "Hmm? He told you about his father? Odd... he never speaks about him.."

Akinari: "..I'm not surprised."

He walks over to the table and sits down in kirishima's chair, then asks "Where is he anyway?"