Firehouse 29

Sat in the firehouse, kirishima looks at the date and sighs slightly, seeing it's his birthday. The 16th of october. He isn't one for celebrating his birthday, but did let bakugou know before hand that it is his birthday, but that he doesn't really wish to celebrate it more than a cupcake or something and a card from his mothers.

However, mina runs into the firehouse and tackles him in a hug, saying in a whisper as she knows he's not one for celebrating "Happy birthday kiri."

He smiles slightly and hugs her back, before letting go and sitting down with her at a table as he had stood up to hug her. They talk with bakugou, who's sat opposite mina and next to kiri (it's a round table, so they're both next to kirishima).

Midoriya is about 6 weeks pregnant now, a month being roughly 4 weeks. He has got a bump on him, which is nice to see and he's quite content with the work load he's given whilst staying inside the firehouse.

Tamaki walks in and goes over to kiri's table, giving him a hug and whishing him a quiet happy birthday, before sitting down with them on the table.

The shift goes pretty normally, this being one of kiri's last shifts at the firehouse, people are starting to say their goodbyes and things now. They get a few calls in and handle them, one being the worst, but the others being pretty simple jobs.

~time skip: Kiri's last day~

When he walks out of the fire station after his last shift at the firehouse with his things in a small cardboard box, he sees everyone waiting outside for him. Mr. Aizawa is next to him, having walked him out to the front of the firehouse, smiling slightly as he sees them all waiting.

The day crew are starting to make their arrival and they all give him a nod of recognition, some a small smile, that is, except for monoma who still seems quite sour about the whole thing.

So they all head out to the club after going home and changing, getting a few drinks and messing around, just enjoying each other's company and arranging to meet up after work on Tuesdays at the very bar they're at.

After all that, kiri says goodbye to everyone, most getting a hug, everyone that wanted one. Then they all finally leave the bar to get some sleep, bakugou going with kirishima to his apartment and they fall asleep soon after changing and getting in bed.

~in the morning~

When kirishima and bakugou wake up, they get up and go through their usual morning routines before going downstairs for breakfast which bakugou insists on making. Kirishima let's him do this and watches as he cooks some omelettes for them both. Two each with a side of fruit (strawberries and blueberries).

After eating breakfast/lunch as it's about 1pm by that time, they choose to head out on a jog together. Making sure they're home by 3 so that kiri's parents can drop freyda and emiko off, as kirishima looks after them both sometimes, when he wants to give his parents a bit of a break. Babies are demanding at the best of times, let alone babies with conditions, she can be a handful, especially for an older couple with less energy.

Saying goodbye to bakugou when it reaches 5:30, emiko and kirishima both give him a hug before he leaves. Then they go back to the livingroom, freyda laying happily in her travel cot as they do so. She's content where she is, so they don't move her and just watch something on the tv.

At about 9pm, when emiko and freyda have been picked up, kirishima gets a call from the board. Knowing it's probably a placement, he answers it.