Dokuro Akinari

He looks at them both and then mr. Aizawa asks "..why not?"

Akinari: ".....he doesn't have a steady job.. they'd never let him take us both in...."

Kirishima: "Oh.. I see..."

Mr. Aizawa nods slightly "Ok, leave this with me ok? I'll make sure you kids get taken care of properly."

Akinari smiles slightly and nods, then looks over to see his mother is the only one left there as his stepfather and sister have left in an ambulance to go to the hospital. Kirishima looks at him and then his mother, then mr. Aizawa says "How about you come with us, to the fire station. Just for now."

Akinari: "You would do that?"

He asks, looking at them in surprise.

Kirishima smiles "If chief says so. Come on, let's go."

Standing up, kirishima helps him to his feet as aizawa also stands up and they walk back to the trucks.

Yaoyorozu looks at him "Lieutenant?"

Aizawa: "The boy's coming to the station with us. We need to sort some things."

They nod and then kirishima says "Tsu, can you make sure he's belted?"

Tsuyu nods "Sure thing, come here kid."

Akinari is still wearing kirishima's jacket as he climbs into the vehicle with kirishima's help, then sits down in one of the seats. Kirishima gets in the front and takes the keys, starting the engine as everyone gets ready to leave.

A pathway is cleared and then the trucks leave to go back to the firehouse. The roads are quite empty, so they get there in just under 15 minutes.

Once they're all parked and everything, kirishima gets out and helps akinari down from the vehicle and he says "Now, I'm going to need my jacket back. But you can have this one instead if you're still cold?"

Akinari nods slightly and gives kirishima the protective jacket back, kirishima smiles and takes off his under jacket, passing it to the boy. Putting it on, akinari smiles slightly and asks "..if I get adopted.... will I ever see you again?"

Kirishima smiles "If you want to, sure. Why not? I tell you what," he takes a peice of paper out from his pocket and hands it to the boy "Just call me if you can't get hold of me any other way."

Smiling, akinari nods and puts the paper in his trouser pocket, then follows kirishima to take the gear off. He hangs the jacket up and slips off the trousers, gloves, helmet and shoes. He then puts on his normal shoes, which are just some black and a little red trainers.

They head up to the break room and tamaki comes over, staying close to kirishima. Akinari looks around the room, but decides on staying with kirishima and tamaki. But then he notices something and asks "Why do you have a bandage on your arm?"

Kirishima looks at him and smiles slightly "Got burned. Years ago, it just hides the scar."

Akinari nods slightly "Oh, ok... does it still hurt or..?"

Kirishima smiles slightly "Sometimes, but mostly no. Just don't grab it and I'll be fine."

Akinari nods and then shinsou looks over to him and asks "What's your name kid?"

Akinari: "Uh.. Dokuro Akinari..."

Shinsou nods slightly "I'm hitoshi shinsou, I was adopted when I was your age... I assume that's why you're here?"

Akinari: "U-um.. I guess so.... may I ask why you were adopted?"

Shinsou hums slightly and then midoriya walks in and smiles slightly "Hey guys, how was the- oh. Hi kid."