Coma

Kirishima is now growing a noticeable bump and they can't really hide it anymore, he is now 20 weeks, so they managed to hide it for a while.

Bakugou and kirishima's parents are the first to notice that, having already known that there's a baby in there. The blonde doesn't miss the small smiles on their faces as they explain to emiko why his stomach is bigger than it was before and is still growing.

Emiko tilts her head "A baby? How'd that happen? Does this one have a dad or... no? Is it like me or no? *gasp* is it a boy or a girl?!"

Kiri's parents smile slightly and say "..we don't know honey..... whoever he father is was told all of that information. I assume he was put as the next to kin for the baby, because otherwise they would have told us. But we don't know who he is, so.... it's complicated at the moment. I'm sure he's involved though, he certainly seems to be."

Bakugou only nods and looks back to the sleeping red head, before sighing slightly and saying "I didn't know you weren't told."

They look up and kiri's mother tilts her head "Oh, do you know? Did he tell you?"

Nodding, bakugou looks back to them and says "The baby's a girl. She's.. perfectly healthy as far as anyone can tell. The.. father's another firefighter."

Then they hear a knock on the door and look over to see inko, mitsuki, masaru, the bakusquad and dekusquad.

Midoriya is very far gone now, 39 weeks, so... 19 weeks ahead of kiri.

Mina looks over and smiles slightly "This is the first time they've let us in the room-"

She pauses when she sees the bump and she looks at bakugou, who catches her wide eyes and nods slightly. Then midoriya asks "Wait, is that a bump? He's pregnant? But that means he was pregnant at the time of the accident, how did it survive?"

Bakugou shrugs slightly "...I honestly have no clue. A miracle, maybe."

Shinsou looks at him and mouths "Yours or no?"

Bakugou sees this and simply nods slightly, then shinsou nods and mitsuki asks "...does anyone know who the father is at least?"

Kiri's mum shakes her head slightly and says "Well we don't, but bakugou seems to. Either way, we know this time he's involved considering whoever it is has requested the information on the fetus' progress. In turn that includes eijiro's... we just don't know who that is as of yet.."

They all nod slightly and then tamaki, mirio and nejire walk in. However, mirio and nejire are unfamiliar faces to most in the room.

Kiri's mum: "Oh.. tamaki, mirio, nejire... it's nice to see you all. How are you holding up about the whole... um.... Akagawa situation..?"

Nejire sighs slightly "Fine... he was.. he seemed like a nice person, but.. I guess that was all an act."

Mirio places a gentle hand on her shoulder, then says "..that was years ago. Besides... it wasn't us who was most effected by it.... your son has a tendency to save everyone else and then himself, I guess that never left him."

Nejire nods slightly and smiles a little, before emiko goes up to them and smiles, giving them all a hug.

Uraraka: "Not.. to be rude. But who are you guys?"

Tamaki smiles slightly, more comfortable with the group now as he says "U-um.. this is my husband, mirio... a-and this is.. nejire.... she's a friend.. mirio and nejire were apart of ei's old team.... the original one."

Mirio nods slightly "..yes..... we were led by him. Akagawa Rai was the name of the arsonist... he was obviously also apart of our team."

Kiri's mothers smile slightly, then emiko looks up and breaks the hug, before saying "This time though, I don't think it was fawl play."