Last week at firehouse 28

Kirishima walks into the firehouse to begin his last week working there, he is greeted with a few smiles and nods here and there and he, of course, smiles back.

Freyda is 3 weeks old now and has settled in well, his mothers having just returned home from their business trip and have already welcomed her warmly. They're such nice people and kiri values them soo much, he just hates how it came to this. However, he has come to love freyda with all his heart and that is something that will never change. Bakugou and mina have been a huge help as well, which he thanks them for every time.

When he gets inside, he goes to the lockers instead as he has started to slowly remove his things from it. While he's doing that, he feels arms around his waist and he smiles slightly, looking over his shoulder to see bakugou. Bakugou hums and kisses his cheek "Morning."

Kirishima smiles "Morning."

Bakugou: "..so you aren't switching with tamaki then?"

He shakes his head "No.. I would have been notified by now."

Bakugou nods slightly and then he says "That's ok... you don't ever do morning shift do you?"

Kirishima shakes his head "No, no... it's alright, I'll be out the same times as you."

Nodding, bakugou smiles slightly and says "Good."

They hear someone walk in and bakugou let's him go, moving to his locker next to kirishima as the person walks inside. Looking over, they see uraraka walking in. She smiles and says "Good morning lieutenants," obviously having not seen them a moment ago.

Bakugou nods to her and kirishima smiles, saying a good morning back. Midoriya then walks in and smiles at them, saying good morning, todoroki trailing behind him and giving them a polite nod. As usual, kirishima replies with a smile and a good morning as bakugou simply nods to them. This continues with anyone else who walks into the locker room.

Midoriya: "So.. you're really leaving friday...?"

Kirishima: "Saturday... but yes."

Midoriya: "Oh, right..."

Todoroki smiles slightly and rubs his back gently, then kirishima says "Don't worry, it's good. It means your friend is better, lieutenant Iida."

Midoriya smiles softly "I know, and I'm glad, it's just... not going to be quite the same without you, I must admit."

Uraraka: "Mhm... like you've kind of brightened everyone's mood since you've got here...... I guess that'll be the biggest difference."

Kirishima smiles and says "I'm sure midoriya and you can take care of that uraraka, don't you worry. Plus, you can always come visit me. My apartment isn't far from here and I'll finish my shifts the same time you do. I always do night shifts, never mornings."

Mina nods "Can't say I blame you. Also, he's right. You guys are our other two rays of sunshine."

Midoriya smiles slightly "That's really sweet and all, it's just... I don't know, you even got kacchan and Iida-kun to loosen up, not even we can do that.."

Todoroki: "That is true... I'm sure everything will be fine though."

Sero smiles slightly "Yeah... we'll just have to meet up for a drink sometimes, after shift."

They all nod in agreement and mina says "Also, we're kind of helping with freyda and everything."

Bakugou: "That's true."

Kirishima smiles slightly and nods "Definitely."

Then shinsou looks up and says "The chief will always have your contact anyway.... if needs be, he'll just have to try and get you put back here."