Selena

Ty's P.O.V
"Why don't I remember you?" I push her off of me. She puts her hand on her hip.

"I don't know why you don't. But hey I missed you. It's been so lonely here. Let me show you something." Scarlett said. She grabs my wrist and pulls me. We walk past the portal. I look at it as we walk by it. I have to get back. I have to. I can't stay here. We go down some steps and into a room. We passed by so many doors. Is this a dungeon? I push her off of me. People are in chains. She looks at me. I look around and then at her.

"You got to be kidding me."

"What's wrong here?" Scarlett asks. For one this people look like they are dying.

"What isn't wrong here is the real question Scarlett? Let them go."

"Why?" Scarlett asks.

"Why not?"

"These people are here for a reason Ty. Come on." Scarlett said. She leaves. I don't move.

"Ty." One said. I look at them.

"You guy be'll fine. I'll get you out of here."

"Promise?" One asks.

"Promise." I leave following Scarlett. There were about 4 people there. I stop a couple of feet away from Scarlett. She opens a book and it lights up.

"You know your friend Sky shouldn't be where he is. I asked Zathe to bring you to me cause we need to talk." Scarlett said. She turns around and looks at me.

"What about?" Someone suddenly hugs me from behind.

"Ty!" They yell.

"I thought you said no one else was here?"

"Selena get off Ty. And I did Ty." Scarlett said. Selena lets go of me and stops next to Scarlett.

"Don't be so serious Scarlett. You got Ty back. This is great." Selena said. Selena has straight brown hair that's a little past her shoulders, short sleeve shoulder black tight shirt, black jeans with a black belt, black converses, a necklace with a black dragon on it and brown eyes. Who is she?

"Who is she?"

"I got to go. I'll let her explain. Enjoy." Scarlett said. She leaves. She closes the door. I don't like this. Selena smiles.

"Don't you know who I am?" Selena asks.

"No."

"I'm your wife." Selena said. WHAT?!

"What?!" Selena laughs.

"No I'm just messing with you. No I'm your girlfriend. Now I'm not messing with you. I missed you." Selena said. Girlfriend? But wait Ghost. Oh no.

"I'm so happy your home." Selena said hugging me. This is not going to end well if Ghost finds out. She puts her arms around my neck. I'm so confuse about everything. If Sky knew this next time I see him he'll pay for sure.

"What's wrong Ty?" Selena asks. I take her arms off of me. It doesn't feel right for a girl to cling to me unless it's Ghost. I back away from her.

"No. No."

"Hey calm down now. What's wrong?" Selena asks. What isn't wrong?! Everything I know is now crushed and scramble up in a bunch of confusion. I back into a wall.

"I know it get some time getting use to but you'll warm up to me again." Selena said. I don't want to warm up to her. I don't want to get to know her. I don't want to be in a room with her alone anymore but she's blocking the exit. Well I could always make one. This is endstone through. I would love to help but this is hilarious! I'm glad that your enjoying yourself. When Ghost finds out sh*t will get real. You got that right and if she finds out..O is Ty scare of Ghost finding out? YES! Enderlox she can scary when she's mad and I don't want to face her pissed off as ever. That will be funny to watch too.