Waking Up

Song is Find You by Zedd ft. Matthew Koma & Miriam Bryant

Ghost's P.O.V
That's it! I have been at this for hours and they are still fighting. I grab Jason and throw him towards a tree. I turn around. Ty puts a sword on my throat. Would he dare? I think I might have thrown Jason too hard. I put my hand on Ty's arm and push it down. I hug Ty.

"Ty come back." He looks at me. I bury my face in his chest.

"Please." I push one of his back of knees and we fall on the ground. I stay on top of him. I move up on him and my eyes meet his. I put my hands on his neck.

"G-Ghost." Ty said. He turns back to normal Ty. I smile and hug him. He put his arms around me. I missed him.

"I missed you so much."

"You too." Ty said. I push up. I feel his hands on my waist.

"Some girl said you loss all your memories."

"I have been getting them back pretty quick." Ty said. Ty sits up. I sit in his lap.

"Wait Seto and Shadow are locked up tight at Zathe's and they are in comas." Ty said.

"We'll get them back." Ty moves me to the ground and stands up. I look up. Jason. He is still not changed yet.

"Jason stop." Ty said. Ty looks really weak. But how is he standing. Sky couldn't. I stand up. Jason backs up.

"Why?" Jason asks.

"Because Jess told me she wants you to. Jason stop." Ty suddenly falls on the ground. I look at him and then at Jason. I wonder when Ty would collapse.

"Jason please." The curse on him secedes. I catch him. These three boys are the prize. They are the key to Zathe's plan. I lay Jason down on the ground. So how am I going to get back?

Zathe's P.O.V
How to bring back Sythini? Well Herobrine did this thing that brought back Sythini. All I need is Sky's blood. That means I have to capture him. That's going to be hard wait a dream that turns into realtiy. Sky is weak right now and I need him. I need not that much. Just a lot. But of course how would I get Sky where I want him? I walk down the dungeons and stop. I back up and look at Shadow and Seto. I smirk.

"This could work."

Sky's P.O.V
I open my eyes. Kitty is sitting at the foot of the bed. I sit up slowly. Kitty looks at me. Her arm is wrapped.

"Sky." Kitty said. I hurt her cause of my angry. Why would I do that to her? She must have noticed I looked at her arm. She puts her hand on her arm.

"I'm fine. I know you didn't mean it." Kitty said. Yes I did.

"At that moment I meant to kill you. But I missed."

"Sky you weren't in control." Kitty said.

"I was Kitty. The whole time I was."

"But your amulet and eyes-"

"Were black I know. But I turned into a monster and still am." Kitty shakes her head.

"No." Kitty said. She moves next to me.

"No your not monster. You said you missed." Kitty said.

"I meant to kill you and I could have." I lay back down. I cover my face with my hands. Kitty goes between my face and hands. She sits on my waist.

"But you didn't and you wouldn't. Alesa told me what you guys were talking about." Kitty said. Can Alesa keep anything a secret? She lays down on her side right next to me. Her arms are around my neck.