Opening Up

Song is Stronger (What Doesn't kill you) By Kelly Clarkson. Cover contest is still going on and ends on May 25!!!! Prepare a tissue box if you cry easy. (It's been proven that you could cry in this chapter by a friend of mine that read it and burst into tears for ten minutes)

Alex's P.O.V

I want to talk to Ian again. Ghost, Tay, Jess, Kitty, Midnight, Alikai, and I have been talking for a while.

"Wait Alex I got to know this." Ghost said. I look at her.

"What?"

"Anything gonna happen between you and Ian?" Ghost asks. Oh that. I want something to happen. I honestly do.

"I want to but what if Ian doesn't like me back? Isn't he serious type?"

"God no. Alex all of these boys are not the serious type. They only get serious when it's needed. But when it's not needed they can be fun and cool." Ghost said.

"How about Sky then?"

"Sky can be serious. But when he's not he's really funny. Ian on the other hand is a cool guy. He is smart, funny, kind, great fighter, and is pretty cute." Kitty said. We all look at Kitty.

"I'm saying he's cute cause she needs to know this." Kitty said.

"What about them?"

"Quentin is funny. Jerome is short-tempered but a great fighter, Ty is great to talk to if something is bothering you, Ian is funny and cool, Jason is pretty smart, Seto is pretty serious but sometimes he isn't, and Mitch is strong but inside he is sensitive." Tay said. I look at Kitty.

"What about Sky?"

"Complicated and is the most stubborn guy I know." Kitty said.

"Have you gotten Sky to talk to you yet?" Jess asks.

"No. He isn't like himself. He's different. He seem really upset when Ty brought up Alesa. Sky said she left." Kitty said. Who's Alesa?

"Alesa left?!" Midnight yelled.

"Yeah." Kitty said.

"Who's Alesa?"

"She's Austin little sister. Sky and her have been close friends since they were little." Tay said.

"Kitty you have to go talk to him. He's probably heart-broken." Midnight said.

"I tried Midnight. I did. Ty said to let him go and I am." Kitty said.

"Don't listen to Ty. Heartbreak cause destroy people Kitty. And it's destroying Sky." Ghost said.

"When did you notice he was different?" Alikai asks.

"Last night. This morning after I found out he's going blind he left once Ty talked about Alesa. I went after him and I saw tears coming down his face." Kitty said.

"I told you so." Ghost said quietly.

"What?" Kitty asks.

"Kitty when was the last time you and Sky had a talk with each other that lasted long and it was about Sky?" Ghost asks.

"I tried this morning he shut me out. Last time I had a long talk with him I think it was when Ace was here." Kitty said.

"Kitty that's a long time ago. You need you to talk to Sky before this destroys him completely. Let's see Zathe, Sythini, Scarlett, and now Alesa. It's too much for him." They look at me.

"Who's Sythini?" Alikai asks.

"Sky didn't tell you did he?"

"No. Sky hasn't been talking to me for a long time. He's just been shutting me out the more we find out about this." Kitty said. I stand up and go in front of Kitty.