Seven Seals of the Dark Soul

Ty's P.O.V
I need to get that portal open. Selena comes in and teleports me into a bedroom. I don't like where this is going. She grabs my hands and her eyes glow. She makes me sit on the bed. Are you actually going with this? I know where this is going. Shut up. I feel a shock go through me. What was that? Selena did it. Did what? Woah wait a second. Okay question. Sky Army? What's that? O my god. Selena wiped your memories. She did what? O nothing. Selena's eyes turn normal.

"Ty remember me?" Selena asks.

"Why wouldn't I?" Selena smiles. She puts her arms around my neck.

"I missed you." I put my arms around her. Did I go somewhere? She sits in my lap.

"Did I go somewhere?" Selena leans back. She smiles.

"Yes. But your finally home." Selena said. She kisses me. I kiss her back. I don't get it. If she found out especially since your making out with Selena she wouldn't be happy. Who's she? I feel her hands go down my chest. She pushes me down on the bed with her on top of me. I put my hands on her waist. She sits on my waist.

Laurie's P.O.V
Scarlett stops in the middle of all of us.

"What did you do to Ty?" Hannah asks.

"O right. I wanted to tell you that Ty's memory is gone. So if you wanted to save Ty your too late." Scarlett said. No.

"No bring him back!"

"No I'm not gonna do that. It's all coming together after all. But you should know after Ty is out in the Overworld you four will be the only ones left. Ty has a side that's very unstable and I tend to release it soon. So if your going to keep coming up with a plan to save him think fast." Scarlett said. She leaves.

"Blue what are we going to do?"

"We have to get Ty's memory back." Andrew said.

"But how? Ty now without his memory he'll be a completely different person." Blue said.

"We need to get back to the Overworld. Forget Ty here. We won't be able to do anything for him but get killed. We have to find Sky and tell him what's going on." Andrew said. Forget Ty? Has he gone mad?

"I'm not leaving Ty here." Blue said.

"We have to. Zathe is a part of this. Scarlett said Sky is very weak and no one knows it but us. Ty we'll deal with him later. But we need to get to the OverWorld." Hannah said.

"She's right. If Sky dies and then so will Ty. We have to get back."

"Guys the portal is gone." Andrew said.

"Way to put us down." Hannah said.

"Not exactly. Ever dimension has more then one portal. Escape and we could find one. We have to just make sure that they don't find out."

Jess's P.O.V
"Your next. Your next." I open my eyes as sit up. What was that? Why am I next?

"Your next to die." Wait what? I look at the clock. 2 in the morning. Jason. I don't want to sleep alone. I stand up and walk to Jason's room. I open his door and close it slowly. He's asleep. I sit on his bed. I shake him.

"Jason wake up." He doesn't wake up.

"Jason please wake up!" Jason opens his eyes and sits up. He looks at me.

"Hey Jess what you doing here?" Jason asks.

"I keep on hearing this voice saying your next to die."