How do you really Feel?

Sky's P.O.V
I need to get to it. The closes item is the Fire Phoenix Ring. I left a while ago and Alikai is next to me. I teleport us to a cave.

"You put it in a cave. Not very secret." Alikai said. I roll my eyes. I feel the wall.

"What are you doing?" Alikai asks. My hand stops. I smile. I push in and a outline of a bow forms around my hand. I pull out a knife and cut my hand.

"What-"

"Alikai your the first person to see this ever. Your the first person that's not me to actually see where these items are held. I won't let these items hang out in the open without a passcode of some kind." I put my hand on the box. It glows and dust fills the air. I push the wall to the side.

"What the?" Alikai asks.

"Be quiet." I pull her into the room. The door closes behind us. The room lights up. A open room with a table in the middle. I walk to it. A ring is on their. Alikai reaches for it. I grab her wrist.

"Alikai do yourself a favor let me grab the items. I wouldn't touch anything cause I was no fool when I was little. I know how to hide things and set traps." Alikai nods. I let go of her wrist. The ring here is a fake. I put my hand on the table. I turn my hand and the fake ring flips and the real one shows. I don't know how they got the Book of Seeing without my amulet but they did. My amulet glows and the ring comes out of it's case and into the air. I smile. I put it in a little cloth bag. If you touch the ring you'll be curse. Even I could be since I put the curse on it. I put the ring in my pocket.

"What's next?" Alikai asks.

"The Sea Eye."

"So we are looking for a eye?" Alikai asks. Sure.

"Whatever makes you feel better."

"Wait what?" Alikai asks. We teleport to the shore. The water is nice and calm. No waves on the horizon.

"What?"

"What is it?" Alikai asks. I smile.

"A type of gem that is very rare to find. The Sea Eye is a name for a gem. It's not a actually eye. The gem is deep in the ocean hidden in a shipwreck."

"Sky I can't swim." Alikai said. I walk pass her. Wait. I roll my eyes. So she wants to do this.

"I doubt that. It's just some water." I walk on the dock and drag her with me.

"Sky really I don't want to." Alikai said. We stop at the edge of the dock.

"Are you sure? If you can't swim I'll save you. I just want you to try." Alikai looks at the water and then at me.

"I have a question. Why couldn't we come here during the day and not night?" Alikai asks.

"Cause that's when the sharks are most hungry." She gasps. I knew it. I push her in. I start laughing. She come up. She's Alesa.

"Your dead meat." Alesa said.

"How's the water? And next time try a spell that makes it so water doesn't affect it."

"Bloody cold. How will we find this shipwreck?" Alesa asks.

"I don't know." She looks mad. She grabs my ankle and pulls me in. Cold water hits me hard like a slap in the face. It's not that cold. I appear over the surface behind her.

"Sky?" Alesa asks. I dunk her. She comes up and looks at me.

"Why you push me in?" Alesa asks.

"Why did you pretend to be Alikai?"

"I had to talk to you without the pressure of Kitty appearing out of no where." Alesa said.