I'll be Fine

Sky's P.O.V

Welcome to the end. I lean on the portal. Pain shoots through me again. I girt my teeth. Ty looks at me.

"You okay?" Ty asks. The pain always comes from the heart.

"Yeah I'm fine. Good. I will be right here." Ty leaves. I sink to the ground. I put my hand on the ground in front of me and I look at the ground. What is going on with me? This never happens. I grab my amulet.

"Take it off Sky. You know you want to feel the power you did before. You enjoy it." Someone said. I let go of the chain. I look at my hand. My hands are shaking. Calm down. I grab a knife out of my pocket. I take a glove off. I cut my hand.

"That won't get rid of me Sky. You want power. You enjoyed that power with the Blight Curse with Skybrine. You felt powerful causing Zathe pain and killing him." Someone said. I put my glove back on and my knife away.

"Get out of my head." I need to stay my cool. I clench my fists. I close my eyes. I can't let them know about this. But the power with the Blight Curse felt good. I smirk. I lose it instantly.

"No. No. What am I saying? No. I'm not like that." But the power. The power. It's like nothing I have ever felt before. What is happening to me?! I stand up and open my eyes. Just stay calm. Don't take off amulet no matter what. Alesa said Zathe would kill me and look at me now. Not dead but losing my mind. As long as my friends are with me they will keep me calm and cool.

Ty's P.O.V

"Ty." Scarlett said. She hugs me and I hug her back. She lets go of me.

"We need to talk." She nods and goes inside. I look towards Sky. Sky is on his knees. He is hiding something. He stands back up. I go inside. I follow her to a room.

"Your friend Sky was there by the portal?" Scarlett asks.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah. Why?"

"He's a brine. Brine's go looking for more power. More power they like it. The killing and hurting people they need it or they will lose their minds. Sky is-"

"Sky isn't like that. He's fine." Scarlett looks at me.

"I'm not the only one that saw Sky a few second ago. Did he come back without his amulet on?" Scarlett asks. Yeah but why?

"Yeah so."

"The Blight Curse gives power like no other. I can see it in his eyes. He's power-hungry. That's not the Sky you know anymore. The more he holds back the more he gets hurt." Scarlett said.

"Gets hurt?"

"Did you ever see Sky in pain after you battle from a wound that can't be seen?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah but he says that he just used too much magic."

"Do you guys upgrade each other?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah."

"Did it feel darker when Sky upgraded you?"Scarlett asks.

"Yes but brine's magic is naturally evil."

"Sky's getting older Ty. The older he gets the eviler his heart gets. The more he resents it the faster he will die from destroying himself. If Sky doesn't turn evil Ty he'll end up killing himself." Scarlett said.

"Not Sky. He's stronger then any person I have ever meant."

"Sky's getting weak Ty. The Blight Curse when active on Sky gives him power. I saw that smirk on his face when you left him at the portal. Something isn't right with Sky." Scarlett said. This is all a load of sh*t.

"Sky would tell us f something is wrong with him. I just need to talk to you and not about Sky anymore."

Sky's P.O.V

I lean on the portal. I cross my arms.

"You can't ignore me anymore Sky. I'm like the plague." Someone said. I close my eyes and grit my teeth and turn my head to the side.

"Ready Sky." Ty said. I look at him.

"Come on let's go." I grab Ty and put my hand in the portal. We teleport to the Overworld. I fall on my knees. Ty goes on his knees and put his hands on my back and chest.

"I'm fine. Just tired." I push his hands away. I'm afraid that I might hurt him.

"Let me hel-"

"Ty I'm fine. Just go to the base. I'll catch up with you." I don't look at Ty. He stands up.

"Sky-"

"Go Ty." He leaves. Tears come down my face. I can't keep going on like this. My friends are just trying to help me. But I can't let them know that I'm losing myself. Zathe was right. No he is wrong. I wipe my tears away with my sleeve. I close the portal. I stand up. Ty doesn't believe me. I can see it. And if I turn in the base? I won't forgive myself. I leave and go onto the surface. Ty is gone. I walk towards the base. I can just fly there or teleport there. But I want to be alone. I turned into a monster when I was facing Zathe. He's right I'm not that cruel. I'm turning into Herobrine. I stop and grab my amulet chain. No. Ty lands in front of me. I look at him.

"What are you doing?" Ty asks. I let go of my amulet.

"What?"

"Why are you walking?" Ty asks.

"I'm on the edge of magic."

"Well come now let's go." Ty said. He grabs me and I go into the air. I look at him and them at the ground. I'll be fine.

Character Contest for those of you that know about it is gone. Yeah I came up with something else that I don't need a character. Next book is coming. I plan to make this one more intense. It's book 10 so it's going to be the best one in the series. I can't wait. My writing is getting better so I'm lessing love and putting more action in it. After all that's what I planned since I started writing for Wattpad. To have little love but more action. Love is great but I like fighting better then love. So I will see you guys later.

BBBYYYEEE!!! :)

-Emma-