Pure Chaos

Song is Had Enough By Breaking Benjamin. Cover contest is still going on!!! 8 or 7 days left!!! Get those covers in to me!!!!

Sky's P.O.V

I move to the left as a spell shoots pass me. Zathe jumps at me. I move and he kicks off the wall. He grabs me and puts a knife in my chest. I take a couple of steps backwards.

"Your out of your league." Zathe said. I look at the ground. I smirk.

"If I die I'm bring you down with me." I rip off my amulet and the curse spreads. My eyes turn pure white and I look at him. I smirk. His eyes widen.

"Fine. Some need to learn the hard way." Zathe said. Zathe jumps at me and grab my neck and we crash through a wall. I'm not gonna be so proud of what will happen here. But this calls for desperate times and measures. The curse would hurt me but all I can feel is strength. I grab him and pull him under me. I make him hit the ground. I pull out a knife and he kicks me off of him. I stand up quickly and he reaches for me. I cut his wrist and his hand falls on the ground. He screams.

"I never thought I would see the day you go completely mad. Trusting the Blight Curse, trusting your dark side, and abandoning your amulet. You truly have gone insane. That curse hurts it's victims only someone with a pure evil heart can take it for as long as you have." Zathe said.

"I guess I'm evil. But that doesn't matter. I make my own future." A metal hand forms on his wrist.

"You not this cruel Sky. I know you aren't. He's changing you. In time you'll change into a monster." Zathe said.

"You won't see the light of that day." I grab him and slam him against the wall. I grab his wrist. He shoots a spell and it hits me. I hit the ground and he grabs me. I kick him hard and twist my body and get my feet on his back. I grab his neck and slam him on the ground. He grabs my ankle. Pain shoots up me. I go on one knee and put my hand on my ankle. Zathe kicks me. I push myself up and kick him up in the chin. He yells and falls on the ground. I grab a sharp piece of Netherbrick and stand up. I throw it at him. He grabs it but it goes in his chest. He looks at me. He grabs me and pull me towards him. It goes in my chest too. I yell. He pulls himself out. I grab his head and twist it. I hear his neck snap and he falls limp on the ground. I pull the netherbrick out. I fall on the wall. I put my hand on my chest. I go on my knees. I put my hand on my chest. I close my eyes. I fall on the ground. My amulet. I need that. I can't stand but I have to try. I push myself up. I get on my knees and my one hand. I move and my knees give out. I pull myself with my left arm. I grab the door frame. I see it. I reach towards it. My vision blurs. Shadow appears. She looks at me. She grabs it and kneels in front of me. She puts it in my hand. She kisses my forehead and I appear somewhere else. Dark Sorcerer's are still here. But their leader are down. I snapped his neck. I smile.

"Sky." Someone said. I look up. Ty. I get up on my knees. Ty lands.

"Hey. Your amulet. The curse." Ty said. Ty kneels in front of me. I look at him. He knows what is happening to me. I can tell his does. He takes the amulet out of my hand.

"Your not a monster. Your Sky." Ty said as he puts the amulet around my neck. the curse disappears and my eyes turn normal. I collapse into his arms.

"I got Sky. Zathe is gone. I'm bring Sky to the base for medical help." Ty said. Ty puts his arms around me. We go into the air. I know I look bad. I have cuts in my face, leg, stabbed in the chest, maybe ankle and I think that wasn't me against Zathe. But it sure of hell was fun letting all that rage out. Not of of it but most. We land on the base. Recruits take my arms.

"Still have some dark sorcerers left." Ty said. I look at him.

"I'm not missing that." Ty smiles.