Eins

Donghyuck carelessly walked around the airport, trying to spot his pink haired friend.

Jaemin had texted him that he was already out, and also searching for him.

Donghyuck didn't know why he was tasked to go pick Jaemin up.

Yes, they were best friends, but usually renjun was the one who drove everyone.

"Oh shit- sorry" Donghyuck apologized, once he realized he had bumped into someone.

The boy was wearing a cap and a mask, completely hiding his face.

He kinda looked familiar though.

He didn't know why, but this boy was staring at him longer than needed.

So he moved his hand in front of the others eyes, making him snap out of his daze.

The boy heard people come this way, as he quickly fished out a card from his pocket, handing him to a very much baffled Donghyuck.

He then said sorry one last time, before completely disappearing into the crowd.

Why did he look so familiar?

"Hyuckie!" Jaemin screamed, jumping onto his best friends back.

"Hey nana, how was Italy?" The brunette asked, hugging Jaemin once he was down from his back.

"It's so damn beautiful Hyuck!" Jaemin screeched, handing him a magnet.

Yes Donghyuck liked collecting them and putting them on his fridge.

It also helped a lot that Jaemin traveled really often, so he always got new ones.

"I have to tell you everything!" Jaemin laced his arm with his best friends, happily walking with Donghyuck to his car, talking about how much he enjoyed the experience.

Donghyuck kept thinking about the boy he bumped in.

(A/N): a smol intro