Neunundzwanzig

"Nana, Show the way, we have no idea where to go in LA" Donghyuck stated, renjun and him linking arms while Jaemin was holding his children.

"Yup. I called a car, they'll bring us to our destination" Jaemin checked his phone, when a notification popped up, telling him that the car had arrived.

"How rich are you exactly?" Renjun stared at the car, following after everyone and entering.

"Technically it's my parents money, but yeah, we're off good"

"The concert doesn't start until 6pm, but we have to get there soon to stand in line-" renjun calculated, getting cut off by Jaemin.

"I've got us VIP tickets and a backstage pass, we don't have to stand in such a big line" Jaemin flexed, showing them the receipt on his phone.

"You-" Donghyuck mouth hung open, gratefully staring at his bestie.

Would he be able to talk to mark?

(A/N: so let's just say they're allowed to stay in the front line, have got drinks and can go in the backstage after the show)

"Let's go to the hotel first, then we can dress and go to the concert" Jaemin said, and everyone cheered, continuing to talk excitedly about the concert.

☣︎☣︎☣︎

"Can we go now?" Donghyuck groaned, nervously walking around the suit room Jaemin had bought for all of them.

"Chill Hyuck, we're not gonna be late" renjun reassured, also stressing a bit.

"Okay okay, we can go now" Jaemin chuckled, grabbing the keys for the room and everything else that was needed, letting everyone out first before closing up.

"The car's waiting"

The five of them entered the car from before, shouting in happiness as the driver took them to their destination.

They took some time to get to their places in the concert hall, but in the end they made it.

They weren't at the top, because Jaemin figured that Donghyuck wanted to make some eye contact with mark, you know? So he got them special places right in front of the stage, with seats and all the VIP stuff.

(Like at award shows where the idols sit, just a bit more in front of the stage)

Donghyuck was more nervous than he imagined he would be.