Achtundzwanzig

Mark was indeed a pussy.

It had been 2 months since he had last seen the younger, and he still didn't know how to confess.

Jeno wasn't no help either. He was more focused on his own love life.

He couldn't avoid the feeling he got every time  he texted or called with Donghyuck.

It kept him up at night, and it appeared at the most random times, when he thought about the beautiful brunette.

He didn't know what to do.

His phone ringing interrupted his thoughts, as he picked up, chuckling at the name written on the screen.

Did he perhaps know that mark was thinking about him?

"Hey hyuckie!" Mark greeted, smiling to himself as he sat on his bed with his back against the wall.

"Hi markie" he heard Donghyuck chuckle.

"I just wanted to tell you good luck for your concert! I heard Jeno is participating in one song?" Donghyuck's voice was a bit muffled, mark could hear lots of other voices in the background.

"Yeah he is! It was supposed to be a secret tho, anyways i should go, manager came to pick me up" Mark saw his black car outside, showing thumbs up at his manager, telling him that he was on his way.

"Have fun!!! And call me if you aren't too tired later, okay?"

"Definitely. Bye bye Hyuckie"

"Bye bye!"

Donghyuck put his phone into the pocket of his jacket, turning towards his best friend.

"Where to now?"

[...]

👀
Ppl who know me also know that I still haven't finished writing this