Siebzehn

Chenle excitedly rang the doorbell, waiting for someone to open the door.

Mark was the one who opened it, he couldn't even say hi as Chenle jumped on him.

"Mark hyung! Nice to meet you personally!" Chenle screeched, hugging the older boy.

The day of the call they all had made a group chat (that Jaemin refused to enter because of obvious reasons) so they all kinda started texting together.

Mark opened the door even more, letting everyone enter. Chenle fortunately let go of him, entering the suit.

"Hi," Donghyuck thought it would be awkward, but seeing mark smile at him so brightly made him calm down.

"Hey" mark answered, the tips of his ears slightly red.

"Sorry to ruin this moment, but wanna let me go inside?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow, still standing out the door.

"uhm- right hi Jaemin" mark greeted, getting a small 'hi' back.

"Bitch" Donghyuck's whispered to Jaemin, slapping his arm.

"Hey guys" Jeno came into the room, Jisung right besides him.

"Guys?" Jisung questioned.

"Surprise?" Renjun awkwardly chuckled, raising his arms.

"Cutie" Donghyuck smiled, pinching renjun's cheek.

"Wh-a"

"Jisungieeee" Jaemin cooed, running to hug his baby.

Jisung smiled and patted jaemins hair, hugging him back.

He knew how much he loved hugs and how much Jaemin cared for him, so giving him hugs was a thing he loved to do.

"So how do you know Jeno and mark hyung?" The youngest in the room asked, detaching himself from Jaemin to go hug Chenle instead.

Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

W h i p p e d

Donghyuck and renjun had also noticed this, low key laughing at the two babies.

"Oh he the stranger that gave out his number to me at the airport" Donghyuck said, pointing at mark.

Jisung just slapped his forehead.

"Hi" Jeno whispered, right behind Jaemin, Making him visibly flinch.

"You can't just do that!" The pink haired whisper-shouted, getting laughed at by Jeno.

"I'm sorry" Jeno pouted, and Jaemin wanted to die.

Seriously get him out of there.