Einundzwanzig

"So mark and Donghyuck are basically dumbasses" Jeno concluded, sipping on his smoothie.

"Yes, yes they are" Jaemin answered, chuckling a bit.

They had arrived at the cafe quiet fast, ordering and sitting down where it wasn't easy to spot them.

"So- uhm- why... why did you want to grab coffee... with me?" The younger asked, gulping down his death drink.

"I don't know to be honest. Something about you makes me want to be close to you, also i think you're interesting"

"What's so interesting about me?" Jaemin raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm... maybe the fact that you have a 'crush' on me?" Jeno faked to think, smiling at the sight of the pink haired hiding his face.

"That's- I- they- fuck my life" Jaemin gave up, throwing his head back, trying to think happy thoughts.

But it was kinda hard when Jeno knew that he was jaemins celebrity crush.

"You're cute" the older answered. He couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm sorry if that makes you uncomfortable- the fact that uhm yeah- what you said"

"Don't worry Jaemin, I don't mind you having a crush on me, actually, I kinda like it"

Someone seriously save Jaemin asap.

(Add jungwoos voice)

"Why- you know what, I'm not even going to ask"

[...]

Jaemin gay panic must be the most entertaining thing to watch