Dreissig

Mark was currently performing his 3rd song, and that fucker thought it would be alright to lift his shirt for a couple of seconds.

It was not.

A part of Donghyuck wanted to cry and scream, while the other just wanted to let his hands run all over his toned abs.

He wished he could.

Only during the 6th song, that was a very sad one, a song which always seemed to make donghyuck cry, the older noticed him.

And his expression was priceless.

Imagine seeing the boy you've been crushing on since nearly one year being at your concert and singing the lyrics along perfectly.

His eyes went wide, mouth hung open, for a second forgetting that he had to sing, he crouched down, stretching his hand out to Donghyuck, who laughed as he gave him an high five, telling him to go and 'crush it'

Mark had the most beautiful smile on for the rest of the concert.

On the last song, that was actually an unreleased song, Jeno showed up and they made an amazing duet.

Donghyuck laughed at his best friend trying hard not to fanboy.

They took a lot of videos and pictures, and after the concert, they were accompanied backstage.

"What are you doing here?!" Mark screeched, running to Donghyuck and lift him, spinning him around.

"Surprise?" Donghyuck chuckled, hugging the older back.

"You all came??" Mark was surprised, now putting Donghyuck on the ground but not letting him go.

"Yuppies, courtesy of mister Na" Chenle smiled, proceeding to tell him how great he had been.

"Jaemin!" Jeno shouted, running to the younger.

"Hello mister? We're here too" renjun rolled his eyes at Jeno, who just waved at him without letting Jaemin go from the hug he was brought into seconds prior.

"You did amazing! Why didn't you become an idol??" Jaemin questioned, comfortably laying his head in the crook of jeno's neck.

"I could've given you the tickets and paid everything else, why didn't you tell me?" Mark whispered into Donghyuck's ear, who's head was turned his way now.

"I wanted to surprise you" Donghyuck pouted, his big round eyes sparkling.

Mark pinched his cheek, chuckling at the youngers flustered state.

"Don't worry Mark hyung, money isn't a problem!" Jaemin exclaimed, he had heard what the two of them were talking about.

"Jaemin hyung is like REALLY rich" Jisung exaggerated, making big motions with his hands.

"I repeat, it's my parents money"

"Do we know them?" Jeno questioned, he had finally let go of Jaemin, now he was standing next to him, not letting his hand go.

"I'm sure you know the owners of your company" Jaemin chuckled, making everyone choke on air.

"What?! Your parents own SM??" Not even Donghyuck knew this fact, staring with wide eyes at his best friend.

"Yup."