Achtzehn

"So you even made a group chat without me In it?" Jisung pouted, while everyone called him cute.

They were currently sitting in the big living room, in a circle.

"I already added you sung, and I also added Jaemin" Donghyuck said, leaning down on his arms.

Donghyuck heard the phone in his jacket vibrate, as he took it out to check who had texted him.

Mickey

Mickey; come on the balconyyyy

me: why

Mickey; just come

me; ?

Mickey: if u don't come for urself imma drag you here

me: damn alr

"Hey, is there another bathroom? I have to go too" Donghyuck asked Jeno, who pointed at the same direction where the balcony was located.

Thank god

"Why did you call me out here?" The brunette asked, Leaning on the railing, copying mark.

"You said you'd hug me" mark pouted, stretching his arms out.

Donghyuck began chuckling, rolling his eyes as he complied, positioning himself between marks arms.

"Who thought that the famous, hot rapper was actually a softy" Donghyuck said, not realizing what words actually came out of his mouth.

Mark smirked, caressing the brunettes hips.

"Hot rapper, huh?" Mark cockily whispered, making Donghyuck widen his eyes.

"Oh- no wait- that's-" he panicked, trying to get out of the others arms, but mark wouldn't let him.

"It's too late to take it back"

"Alright, let's go to the others"  Donghyuck pushed mark away.

"NOoooooOooo"

"Yes. C'mon"

As they came back into the living room, Jaemin laughed loudly and raised his eyebrows, ready to tease the shit out of Donghyuck.