Zwanzig

"And you left him on read. Seriously?" Jaemin sighed, shocked by his friends dumbness.

"I was panicking okay! He's so- ugh I can't even explain!" Donghyuck furiously hit the wall, throwing himself on his bed.

"Hyuck, you have to go but hang out with him! It's not like he bites or sumn" Jaemin checked the time, noticing that he was going to be late if he didn't go out now.

"I have to go now, talk to him. Even better if you meet up with him!" Jaemin called, already walking out of the door.

ッッッ

Jaemin didn't exactly inform Donghyuck of where he was going.

He was a bit shocked too.

How did he manage to accept?

Yesterday:

Jaemin was in the big kitchen of the boys hotel room to prepare something, only because Jisung had asked him too.

He was peacefully mixing the ingredients as someone entered, closing the door behind him.

"Jaemin?" Jeno called, making the said boy spin around.

"H-hey" he quickly went back to focus on the cake, trying to ignore the feeling of jeno's eyes on him.

"Can I ask you something?"

"s-sure"

"Would you like to grab some coffee tomorrow?" Jeno smiled, trying what Jaemin had just made, resulting on getting a slap on his hand.

"Don't eat I-it!"

"What do you say?" The older leaned on the counter, putting his head on his hand and looking up at Jaemin, who gulped.

"C-coffee with m-me?" His ears were red as he spoke, pointing at himself.

"Yes. With you" Jeno chuckled, his eyes turning into crescents.

The older could clearly see the hesitation in jaemins eyes, so he had to accept the fact that the younger would reject the idea.

"a-alright, let's- go grab coffee" he muttered, avoiding looking at Jeno.

"Really?" Jeno's mood switched up fast, hugging Jaemin and running out of the room after saying;

"Text me your address, I'll come pick you up at 11am!"

ッッッ

Jaemin was screwed.

Jeno just rang the doorbell, and he hadn't even chosen an outfit yet.

So he cursed, taking the first pair of jeans and hoodie he found in his closet.

He quickly put on the black ripped skinny jeans on, a white hoodie and his favorite black and white bomber jacket.

He ran a hand through his hair, hurrying downstairs to open the door. Before doing so, he put on his favorite black boots.

"Hey.." Jaemin greeted.

Jeno smiled, asking him;

"You ready to go?" The pink haired confirmed, taking his keys and closing the door behind them.

"So... since you know that I'm a celebrity, i hope you understand that we'll have to go to a more closed cafe, the owner is my friend" the black haired explained, opening the car door for jaemin.

Once they were both seated, and both had put on the belt, Jeno started the car.

[...]

Sup