Chapter 2

Scarlett's POV :

12 PM

' wake up wake up sleepy head ' Sarah yells as she opens the curtains.

' Sarahhhh leave me alone ' I say with a sleepy voice.

' C'mon Scar you have to wake up, go take a shower and eat your breakfast, you have a session with the doctor at 1 PM hurry up, and don't forget online lessons at 3 PM '

You gotta be kidding me.

' okay alright, GOD Sarah just get out '
She likes to get on my nerves.

I finally cleared my head and slept 2 hours ago just for her to wake me up.

I should definitely go take a shower since I haven't gotten one in 3 days...
I took a quick shower and I applied some body butter and put on a face mask.

' look who finally took a shower, I'm so proud of you ' Sarah says smiling

' shut up ' I couldn't help but smile.
' did you eat your breakfast ?? ' she asks
' yes ' I say
I didn't.

' and what's that in the trash? '
' okayy I didn't, I'm not hungry '
' you have to eat something before taking the pills, please?? '
I roll my eyes
' Fineee just stop doing the puppy eyes '
' Yayyy! so a sandwich then?? Or a soup?? Anything you want '
' orange juice and a cupcake will do just fine '
' not too bad, anything else??? '
' a bottle of water please '
' yes, ma'am ' she smiles while leaving the room.

I can't imagine what I would've done if Sarah wasn't in this damn place.

' hey Sarah ' i say before she left
' yes? '
' you were the one who woke me up from a nightmare last night right? '
' Yes, and don't worry we don't have to talk about it '
' Thank you '
' you're welcome ' Sarah says with a comforting smile.

Last night I had a nightmare, I only remember that she was there when I woke up in the middle of the night sobbing, I can't remember anything else.
I honestly got used to it.
I started getting nightmares since the incident happened.

I'm still unsure if I should trust Doctor Luna enough to share my feelings. I'm scared to revisit the past, afraid that painful memories will flood back all at once.

For the past three months, I've been pretending as if nothing happened, as if he didn't exist. Let's not talk about ignoring the fact that I failed in my attempt to end my own life. I had one task, and I couldn't even succeed at it.

If only it had worked out, I wouldn't have to deal with all of this right now. I wouldn't even have to be here.

Do you know what is worse than suicide?
failing it.

Sarah distracts me from my thoughts as she enters.
' here eat, take your meds and go straight to the Doctor, you're already 10 minutes late ' she hands me a plate with two cupcakes on it, a bottle of orange juice and a bottle of water.

' okay don't worry I'll be there in five ' I say

I devoured the food in seconds like I never had a cupcake before, and then I drank the whole juice in 3 big sips, and on my way to doctor Luna's office I realized that I'm always wearing my ugly white pajamas, when I have a whole closet full of clothes, I went back to my room and I picked a cute dress, it's just a simple black dress but it makes me look hot, I put on some blush, concealer, gloss, mascara and highlighter.
I wore a black Versace heels that my mom bought me.

I realized this is the first time I go out of my room looking like a human being and not a zombie.
For real, like I'm always with my messy hair, puffy eyes, those huge brown eyebags around my eyes, and chapped lips..