Chapter 6

Scarlett's POV :

I no longer wanna kill myself.

Finally, something interesting is happening in this damn place.

Something interesting is happening in my life in general.

I can't believe that Luna is attracted to me.

She absolutely denies it but Trust me from our first kiss I felt the chemistry.

Yesterday I thought it would be funny If I wore a sexy pajama to her session and see how does she feel about that, and I got my answer, She was talking nervously, she was avoiding eye contact, and she was stealing a look at my boobs from now and then.

I wanted to make sure that she feels something for me so I kissed her on her cheek and that one kiss was all It took to turn her on, she was breathing heavily and her heart was racing when I got so close to her.

That was sexy as fuck.

Damn I know it isn't funny to play with her feelings, but she's clearly attracted to me and I am, so I don't get why she doesn't admit it.

Sarah enters the room distracting me from my thoughts.

' Dr. Luna wants to see you, she said that she had an emergency yesterday that's why you two didn't finish the session '

An emergency = feeling horny

' oh yes I'll be there in a minute '

Well that's exciting
what am I going to wear?

We don't have a dress code or anything in this place, I can wear a bikini and no one would care.
I opened my closet and wow I never realized that I have all those sexy clothes.

I wore a mini skirt with a small underwear beneath it and a white crop top, I decided to not wear a bra because it's fuckin uncomfortable, plus Luna has a thing for titties.

I wore simple Christina Dior sandals,
And I put on some pink lip gloss and some perfume and went on my way.

Those two boys were sitting in a chair in the hallway and I heard one of them says to the other one :
' Holy shit dude, Is that the girl who never leaves her room '
I rolled my eyes and I ignored them.

I knocked on doctor Luna's office and I heard her saying ' Enter ' like always
' Hi doc '
' come in '
I entered and sat down on the chair facing her, not gonna lie It was a little bit awkward.

' we need to talk ' she said putting down her pen and looking at me.
' sure we do ' I say and I pulled one of my legs up and rest it on my other leg, she couldn't help but take a quick look then she looked away.

' For god's sake Scarlett close your legs, I can see your whole world ' she says looking the other way.
' oh sorry. ' I say putting my leg down

' Listen to me, I have to do my job and be your therapist you know, in order to do that we have to make sure that whatever is going on here is over, are we clear?' she says using her serious tone

Yes like hell it is.

' umm okay sure?' I say immediately.

' No I'm serious Scarlett, from today we're gonna get back to being a normal therapist and her patient, no physical contact, no conversations unrelated to therapy, okay? '

She is crazy if she thinks that I'm gonna do that.

Finally, something exciting is happening here and she wants to end it this quick.

' I said alright whatev- ' I stopped talking when I heard knocks on the door

' come in ' Luna yelled

' Hello ma'am did you ask for me? ' a cleaner walks in

' yes, I poured my whole coffee pot this morning on the floor I tried to clean It but It's got messier so I was hoping that you could give it a quick wipe ' she says pointing at a big brown spot on the floor

' yes sure ma'am '

' So Scarlett what were you saying? Ohh about the medication, have you been feeling good lately ' she says trying to tell me that the other conversation is over.

' Yes, I've been feeling amazing actually. ' I say pulling the chair closer to the desk till I'm attached to it, then I removed my sandals and I pulled my leg up under the desk and placed it between her legs trying to tell her that we're so far from being over.

' Scarlett what are you doing??? ' she whispers so the cleaner won't hear.

' Yeah, and I was wondering how long do I have to keep taking them tho? ' I say smiling challenging her

' Remove your leg NOW ' she mutters

Like hell I will.

I decided to have a little fun with Her so I started moving my foot up and down.

' Scarlett, Stop it ' she says with an angry tone pressing her hands on the desk.

I started going up and down faster and I can see her breathing heavily and biting her lips.

' I said stop it ' She kept muttering

I kept going faster and faster till she sighed.

I didn't stop, I pressed my toe in her spot and started moving it back and forth and I swear I could feel her pants getting a little bit wet.

She was biting her lip and breathing heavily.

' it's done, ma'am '
I stopped and lowered my leg down when I heard the cleaner and she fastly grabbed a pen and pretended that she was writing.

' Okay, thank you ' she said.

Once the cleaner was out she grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard.
' ARE YOU INSANE ' She yells quietly.

' Chill out I was just messing with you ' I say
' What were you thinking??? We were just talking about it, we said that it's over, What if she saw us??? You know I could get fired because of you ' she said in an angry tone.

' she didn't, she was looking the other way ' I say looking at my hand telling her that she's hurting me.

' God I'm sorry ' she says removing her hand from mine and covering her forehead with her hand.

I felt so bad and guilty.

' It's my fault I'm sorry ' I say with a sad tone

' No it's my fault, this is so not professional' she says
'we can't do this ' she mutters.

' I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't think It would make you feel this way, I'm sorry I'm gonna stop ' I say concerned because she looked so mad and mascara was melting down her face.

' you don't understand Scarlett, WE CAN'T, WE JUST CAN'T OKAY ' she yells and I did what she always did for me, I grabbed a napkin from the desk and started wiping the mascara off her face.

' I understand. Calm down, I'm gonna stop I promise, we can go back to being
like a normal therapist and her patient from now on okay? Don't worry ' I reassure her.

The only thing that gave me some excitement was this.
Now it's all over...

My hands were still on her face and we kept staring at each other for a few seconds.

Her eyes are a piece of art.

' well I think I better go. '

' wait, It. can't. happen. again. ' Luna got up, and pulled me back from my hand, she kept starring at my eyes for a while, then at my lips.

It kills me knowing that I can't kiss her again.

It's unfair.

She removed her hands from mine like I knew she would and muttered :
' you can go. '

I went running to my room.

I removed the shitty clothes I was wearing and put on my pajamas and I cried myself to sleep because I don't know why nothing ever works out with me.