Chapter 11

Scarlett's POV :
I woke up at 11 PM, I was surprised that luna didn't wake me up at 7 AM.
I went to the bathroom to wash my face and my teeth, then I went looking for luna.

' Scarr, you awake? ' I heard her shout and I followed her voice.

She was in the kitchen, making breakfast and holy shit she was wearing these black spaghetti straps, her arm muscles are showing up a little, and her boobs too, they are bigger than I pictured.

Her body is literally the definition of perfection.

' dang so you're wifey material, HOT ' I say and she turned around to look at me.

' good morning to you too ' she says rolling her eyes playfully.

' it's 11 PM already don't you have work today? ' I ask.

' I rarely work on Saturday mornings dummy '

' oh yeah, so what are you making me for breakfast? '

' MAKING you? Hahah You wish, well I'm making pancakes for myself and some almond milk with bananas juice '

'Sounds delicious! You need help? '

' Yes please, Pour a little from that mixture on the pan '

' yeah sure. '

And unexpectedly we were making pancakes together like a married couple.

That somewhat was the best thing that happened to me in a while.

For a moment it seemed like I'm living the perfect life, who would've thought that making pancakes with this arrogant mean woman would make me this happy.

' Scar get the bananas from there and cut them into pieces ' she points out to a vessel filled with bananas.

' okay chef ' I laugh.

I cut off the bananas, and when she was pouring milk I wanted to tease her so I went behind her and hugged her from the back slowly putting the bananas into the mixer.

My body was pressed against hers, and I quick felt a wave of heat run through my body, starting from between my legs, it felt so good, I'm pretty sure she felt something too because I heard her gasp.

I put the pot on the countertop, and I didn't let go, I put my arms around her, hugging her playfully, and when she didn't reject or say anything I started moving my fingers on her bare skin, feeling her heartbeat, her heart was beating so fast, like really fast.

' damn are you nervous? ' I whispered near her ear.
' No? ' she said quietly.
She still didn't push me away.

That's progress.

I moved my hands across her chest, up to her neck, Moving my fingers, exploring her soft skin.

Her heart was beating faster and faster.

'Does this turn you on? ' I whispered, with my lips touching the top of her ear.

I don't know where did I get the guts to ask her that.

' It shouldn't ' she smiled.

She smiled.
She didn't push me away.
This day couldn't have gotten any better.

I moved her long black hair to one side, and I kissed the bottom of her ear, going down to her neck when I reached a certain area there.

She sighed.
Not groaned, not moaned.
She sighed.

Then I knew this was her favorite spot.
I parted my lips and felt her skin with my tongue.

I was kinda surprised she didn't taste like strawberries too.