Nobody knows

Did anyone see you?

No, I don't think so.

He quickly pulled her into his trailer with one hand and pressed her against the nearest wall. Their lips were instantly on each other, devouring each other. He had been waiting all day to finally have her back with him. Everything longed for her, even his little finger.
His hands wandered over her body as she pulled him closer. He grinned against her lips and she did the same.
Suddenly there was a knock.

Hey is there someone inside? The door won't open! Bradley are you there?

They froze in their motion. Bradley's eyes grew wide and he stared at her. Various thoughts flashed through his mind. He briefly considered pretending he wasn't there, but he knew Bill would see his car.

Eh yeah, I'm here.

Bradley?

Yes.

Ouh, sorry bro, didn't mean to disturb you, probably just going to lay down, right?

Yeah, that's why the door's locked. We're on a two hour break now, aren't we?

Can I come in anyway? No problem, I just wanted to talk to you about the last scene you shot.

Ehh, yes. I just have to get dressed! Wait a minute!

He turned to Stefani, who was still standing in front of him with her hands on his chest. A small grin played around her lips.

Dress up? I more likely think you should get rid of some clothes?

Stressed, he tried to stop her hands from undoing his shirt buttons.

Not now babe. I need you to wait in the bathroom for a minute, okay? I'm sorry, but-

It's ok, we both know why, BUT next time we meet at my place! Then it's your turn, again.

She gave him another kiss and then walked past him into the small bathroom. It wasn't necessarily the first time something like this had happened.
As the door closed behind her, Bradley opened the front door.

What's going on?

Bill walked past him and lightly punched him in the shoulder.

That last scene man, you both were killing it!

With a slightly sweaty hand, Bradley rubbed the back of his neck. His eyes automatically wandered to the bathroom door.

Was it not realistic enough? Too much?

Are you kidding me? Too much? There's no too much with you two! I've watched this scene a hundred times now, tell me, do you really-?

Bradley was innocent and didn't understand his question. Stefani, who was still standing in the small bathroom had heard everything and was just praying that Bradley wouldn't blab.

Doing what?

This looks so real.

You mean are we- for real?

Only now did he understand what Bill was hinting at and got wide-eyed.

Yes. So you're "doing it"?

No! No! No!

Oh ok. Too bad!

More and more confusion and panic spread across Bradley's face.

Why too bad?

You guys are really cool together and after scenes like that, c'mon!

He laughed nervously.

Okay, if you say so. What did you want to talk about again?