Trend

Less than a year had passed since Stefani and Bradley first met, yet their bond felt timeless. As they enjoyed a cozy evening at Stefani’s home, the warmth and intimacy of the moment seemed to envelop them. Bradley stood at the stove, stirring his familiar Bolognese sauce, while Stefani, seated on a kitchen chair, was absorbed in her phone. She had recently discovered TikTok and was enthralled by the creative and funny videos her fans had made with her music.

After some time, Stefani put her phone down and watched Bradley with a smile. His concentration as he cooked, the way he moved in the kitchen- it all seemed to capture her attention in a way that felt both comforting and exciting. Sensing her gaze, Bradley turned and flashed a warm smile.

Is that okay? Do you like it?

He held a spoonful of sauce towards her lips. Stefani leaned in, letting the rich flavor linger on her tongue. She closed her eyes momentarily, savoring the taste.

Oh my God, Bradley! It is delicious!

Bradley grinned, clearly pleased with her reaction. He tasted the sauce himself, nodding in approval as he wiped the spoon clean.

Yes, it's okay, I think.

He set the spoon aside and served them both plates of pasta topped with the Bolognese sauce and a generous sprinkle of Parmesan. To make the meal feel even more special, he lit a candle on the table, casting a soft, romantic glow over the room.

I hope you like it. Bon appétit!

Oh, I love it! Bon appétit, angelo mio!

You’re an angel too! I’m already looking forward to the film. It'll be amazing!

You’re cute! I’m also looking forward to the film. Thanks again!

Thank you for what?

For believing in me, for being here for me… Just everything, I guess!

Always Stef! Anything for you!

Stefani twirled a forkful of noodles and took a bite, her face lighting up with satisfaction.

Hmmm, Bradley, this is amazing! I love this! It might be my new favorite meal.

Glad that you like it!

Their eyes met, an unspoken conversation passing between them, filled with affection and understanding. After finishing their meal, Bradley cleared the table and began washing the dishes, his actions tender and considerate.

B, you don’t have to do that. You already cooked!

I want to do this. You’ve been doing so much for me lately. I just want you to be comfortable and relaxed.

I always feel comfortable when I’m with you.

Good, then we’re on the same page.

Stefani smiled, feeling a warm glow in her chest. She got up from her chair and moved to where Bradley was leaning against the counter, still wearing his apron. She hesitated, her fingers nervously fidgeting with her sleeves.

B, would you mind if we tried a new trend from TikTok? I wanna try something new.

It depends… do I have to dance? I cannot dance.

Bradley Charles Cooper! You dance like a god! Stop saying that!

Her laughter was infectious, making Bradley’s heart race. He watched her with admiration, captivated by her joy. She had a way of making everything feel light and full of possibility.

You’re lucky. You don’t have to dance. Actually, you don’t have to do anything. But I need to try this, just once.

Bradley’s eyes softened with affection, and he nodded, his gaze filled with love. The familiar tingling sensation of happiness began to stir between them. Stefani took a deep breath, her heart pounding with a mix of excitement and nervousness. She stepped closer to him, her eyes locking with his.
Without giving him a chance to react, Stefani leaned in and kissed him. The kiss was soft at first, but it quickly deepened as Bradley responded eagerly. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer. The kiss became more intense, filled with passion and a longing that had been simmering beneath the surface. They lost themselves in each other, the world around them fading away.
Their kiss extended beyond what the TikTok video could capture, growing more fervent with every passing second. When they finally pulled apart, they were breathless, their faces flushed with the intensity of their emotions.

So, was that your trend? Kissing me?

Stefani laughed softly, her eyes bright with a mix of embarrassment and joy. She touched his cheek gently, her smile warm and sincere.

Well, I saw a lot of videos where girls kissed their crushes. Usually, the reactions were good. I just had to try it for myself.

Well, I’m glad you did. Wait- did you say crush?

Stefani looked away shyly, her cheeks flushing with a rosy hue. Bradley gently lifted her chin, his eyes searching hers.

Are you regretting it? Because I really hope notthink I might have fallen in love with you too. I know it’s complicated and we’re both in relationships, but I can’t help how I feel.

Stefani’s eyes widened, her heart soaring at his words. She nodded, tears of joy brimming in her eyes.

It’s the best thing I’ve ever heard. I think I'm falling for  you, B!

We both feel it, huh? That there's something more between us than just that.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him into another kiss. This one was filled with all the passion and love they had been holding back. It was the sweetest, most exhilarating kiss they had ever shared.
As they pulled apart, both of them breathless and exhilarated, Stefani’s eyes sparkled with mischief. She looked at Bradley with a playful smile.
Stefani picked up her phone, noticing that it had fallen during their passionate kiss. As she resumed watching the video, Bradley stood behind her, his hands gently moving over her thighs, sending warm tingles through her. The video began with a clear view of their kiss, but as they became more engrossed, the phone had tumbled backward, leaving only the sounds of their kiss and the occasional shift in the frame.

It seems like the video didn’t capture much. We kissed for so long that it’s mostly just sounds now.

Bradley chuckled, his hands continuing their soothing caress along her thighs.

Next time, maybe you should do a longer video. You know, to make sure we get the whole experience.

Stefani turned around in his arms, her back resting against the kitchen counter. His hands now settled comfortably on her back, creating a warm, intimate embrace.

Next time?

Without waiting for an answer, Bradley leaned in and kissed her once more, his lips capturing hers with a tenderness that spoke of their deepening connection. The kiss was full of promise and passion, a perfect end to their evening of shared affection and joy.
As they finally pulled apart, both breathless and smiling, Bradley glanced at the phone, still in Stefani’s hand.

Oh shit, now you even forgot to record it!

Stefani laughed, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she looked at him. The playfulness in his voice matched the warmth in his embrace, making the moment feel even more special. They remained close, their laughter mingling with the gentle sounds of the evening, savoring the simple joy of being together.