🛡☕️ welcome!!

hello!! welcome to my first official fanfic :3

expect some bad spelling occasionally because i can't spell for the life of me

this fanfic is about madeleine cookie and espresso cookie from cookie run kingdom. they are humans in my au, however. just keep that in mind!!

i'll try to update this as much as i can. look for updates at least once or twice a week, but if i can't put anything out, i'll post a notice. school can be very busy and i have state tests and finals upcoming, so i'll have to study a lot.

here's a quick list of things you need to know about my au. obviously this isn't the whole thing, but its almost everything you need to know about madeleine and espresso for this story. some things will be left out and explained in later chapters.

-this takes place in the hollyberry kingdom. i know that most esspresseleine fanfics are in the pv kingdom, but i wanted to have this one take place in the hollyberry kingdom. 

-madeleine is a descendant of the royal family, and his father was the knight commander. madeleine ended up taking the role of knight commander when he was 19 (he was basically shoved into the royal guard as soon as he got out of school)

-raspberry is madeleine's good friend and works as his right hand girl.. i guess? she's not a guy so right hand gurl. she's a descendant of the royal family as well and is the knight commanders assistant.

-madeleine is also friends with knight cookie, who is the princess's royal guard. (kinda like link from botw, not to bring legend of zelda into this but its like that)

-madeleine was born in the hollyberry kingdom, however him and his mother went to go stay in the republic just after he was born. he ended up staying there until he was around 12 years old. the reason why madeleine stayed in the republic is because at the time he was born, there was a war going on, and madeleines mother didn't want to get her newborn son hurt or put him in danger (after all, he's the son of the knight commander.) there were relatives who were staying in the republic, so him and his mother went to stay there.

-after the war was over, madeleine moved back to the hollyberry kingdom

-madeleine is also gay but he prefers not to talk about it, as he thinks that it's a disgrace to the divine and is afraid of being kicked out of the royal guard. 

-espresso and latte are siblings. they were each born into the republic. latte is also 8 years older than espresso.

-espresso has been working with coffee magic from a very young age. however, he was never perfect at it, which led to "the incident" when he was 15 years old.

-espresso used to be best friends with madeleine, but there was a fight between the two after moving to the hollyberry kingdom, and they ended up splitting apart.

-espresso is a teacher at the parfaedia institute, and teaches coffee magic. he teachers year 8 students (8th graders). i'll explain more about the school in my au in later chapters

-latte is married to almond cookie (i know its not everybodys favorite ship, but i do ship it) and has been married to him since she was 26. dw, theres not a ton of this ship in the book

-walnut cookie is also ten years old, i'm not sure if she will be latte's biological kid or not

-espresso is bisexual, and latte is pansexual. almond is a straight supporter. walnut is undecided.

that should be everything you need to know for now!! i know that was a lot XD buttttt hopefully that clears up some things about my au. theres a lot more to it, and a lot of lore with certain characters but i don't really need to go into herb cookies entire backstory in an espresseleine fanfic.

i'll try to get a chapter out later but i need to go do chores and drink tylenol. 

thank you for reading this!! i hope you enjoy my first fanfiction 

(684 words)