Singapore

Some men have died,

and some are alive

Others sail on the sea

and others sail on the sea

with the keys to the cage

and the Devil to pay

We lay to Fiddler's Green

The bell has been raised

from its watery grave

Hear its sepulchral tone

A call to all

Pay heed the squall

We are a call to all, pay head the squall

Turn your sails to home

and turn your sail toward home!

Narcissa and Elizabeth rowed a small boat through the waters of Singapore. They reached the bank still singing.

Yo, ho,

haul together,

Hoist the colors high

Heave-ho

- Thieve...

"Thief and beggar. Never say we die." Two dark haired men stepped out of the shadows.

"A dangerous song to be singing...for any who are ignorant of its meaning. Particularly for women," said the first man.

"Particularly for women alone..." The second added leering at Narcissa and Elizabeth as he pulled out a knife. Narcissa's hand drifted towards her sword but luckily a familiar voice spoke from behind the men.

"What makes you think they are alone?" Narcissa smirked as the men turned to see her father who cut quite the intimidating figure in his large feathered hat.

"You protect them?" the leader asked.

"What makes you think we need protection?" said Elizabeth who within seconds had a knife at the leader's throat. While impressed by her sister's speed Narcissa winced. A fight was a bad idea if they wanted Sao Feng's help.

Her father appeared to be of the same mind as he said,

"Your master is expecting usand an unexpected death would cast a slight pall on our meeting."

"You are Captain Barbossa?" asked the leader.

"Aye, that be my daughter Narcissa and the lady with the knife is Elizabeth Swann. Sao Feng has promised us safe passage."

"For as long as it suits him," corrected the leader before gesturing for them to follow. Singapore was full of East India Trading Company agents and they had to enter through a large sewer pipe.

"I thought this was a pirate port?" said Narcissa.

"It appears Sao Feng has some agreement with the EITC," replied her father.

"Oh that's encouraging," muttered Narcissa sarcastically. As they headed towards a decrepit old bath house Elizabeth whispered.

"Have we heard anything from Will?"

"I trust young Turner to acquire the charts and you two to remember your place in the presence of Captain Sao Feng by showing a bit more difference than is your custom," said Captain Barbossa shooting both women pointed looks.

"I think I've been a bad influence," chuckled Narcissa.

"He's that terrifying?" asked Elizabeth.

"He's much like myself but absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play." Narcissa snorted at this remark.