In Every Ending there is a New Beginning

Barbossa was still barely listening to what was being said but finally pulled himself from his revery as he heard Jack say.

"Never actually been one for tradition. Close haul her! Luff the sails and lay her in irons." It occurred to Barbossa that while he didn't care what happened to him now his daughter had died for the Turners and he may as well make that have not been in vain.

"Belay that or we'll be a sitting duck!"

"Belay belay that!" yelled Jack.

"But the armad.." began Pintel

"Belay!"

"But the Endeav..." started Ragetti.

"Stow it! Shut it!" said Jack sharply.

"What the blazes do you think you're doing?" demanded Barbossa. Jack looked at him.

"You'll see," just then the Flying Dutchman burst from the waters on the opposite side of the Endeavour. But it was different. Gone were the tattered sails and barnacle encrusted hull. It was still slightly foreboding in shape but clean as a new ship. And there at the helm auburn hair blowing in the wind was a figure he had thought never to see.

PotC

Narcissa slowly came to, her vision slightly fuzzy at first. This confused her as the last thing she remembered was being stabbed. Yes she had diffidently died yet here she was surrounded by crew members of the Dutchman.

Except they looked different. To put it as Ragetti might have less fishy. In place of the anthropomorphic sea creatures were regular men.

"What are your orders Captain?" said a voice and she turned to see Bootstrap Bill.

"What's going on? I was dead." A weathered and bearded man on her other side with keen green eyes said.

"That ye were but you stabbed Jones's heart. The Dutchman and our loyalty are yours. Although if you don't mind me saying, if you want te save yer friends from being blown to bits I'd get a move on." This shook Narcissa from her revery and she decided to ponder specifics later.

She stood before saying loudly.

"Get back above water now and start readying the cannons!" To her slight surprise the crew sprang into action. She quickly climbed to the helm as they burst from the waves on the port side of the Endeavour.

She could see the Pearl beginning to move on the opposite side Beckett was trapped as the two ships maneuvered to prevent it from getting away.

"Cannons are ready Captain!" called a crewman.

"Then fire all!" she ordered at the same time as she distantly heard her father give a similar order.

The Endeavour was no match for the two ships. The ship exploded from the impact of cannons coming from both sides. Through a spyglass she was able to see Beckett slowly walking down the stairs of the Endeavour before being obscured in the fire.

There was a certain satisfaction as Narcissa watched the man that had caused her and her family so much pain dying. But not nearly as satisfying as she had expected. Still it was comforting to know Beckett would never trouble her family again. There might be others like him, but she'd take the victory as it was.

Looking out towards the rest of the Armada she saw that the very few that hadn't been blown to bits by the other six pirate lords were turning tale. A cheer went up on all sides and Narcissa couldn't help the grin that spread across her face.

"So what now?" she said turning to Bootstrap.

"That's entirely up to you Captain," the man replied.

"So you lot really won't turn on me even though less than ten minutes ago I was hacking away at you?" she asked. The older man with Bootstrap chuckled.