Sueños hecho Realidad

Why?

Porque?

Estas loco?

Bruno had no idea why he was doing this. Deep down he knew but he was too embarrassed to admit it even if it was to himself. He had become the creepy old disgusting pervert going to a whorehouse.  He didn't even crave sex instead he wanted a woman, someone, anyone who wasn't family to talk to him, give him the light of day. He wasn't sure if this was a reason to go but he knew it was pathetic.

Sticking to the shadows, behind trees and walls off beaten paths, he dashed towards the end of the town. He knew exactly what a brothel was and what was expected from these women. He didn't really know how he was going to tell the woman he would choose he just wanted to talk. It was honestly demoralizing. Men went there for already disturbing and wild reasons but his must be the most ridiculous one yet. He waited so long for his beloved to arrive, save him from his loneliness, rescue him from his horrid thoughts, love him unconditionally, anything. There was so much he wanted, needed and expected upon seeing the vision but he knew that it was undecided. Well until now. He knew that he couldn't have you. The least he could do is pay for some attention. Pathetic. That same night he found out where the brothel was, he snuck out of the casita.

"Oh, this is not a good idea," he muttered to himself, the hood of his ruana over his head. "I'm going to get caught. They're going to really call me creepy Bruno now."

Despite Bruno's thoughts his feet continued to make their way to the end of Encanto. "What if I'm not good enough? What if mama finds out?"

His thoughts gave him goosebumps and before he could say more he found himself in front of a run down coffee shop with no houses or shops near by. Nothing was there except the run down structure. It read 'Casita de amor'.

House of love? The name wasn't very subtle for being an on the low business. Bruno sighed.

What am I doing?

This is wrong.

I'm a Madrigal. Why would I-

The door suddenly opened revealing an elderly woman that he had never seen before. "Buenas Noches."

Mierda.

"H-hi." Bruno stuttered.

"Come inside." she beamed at him as she gently dragged him inside. "Make yourself comfortable."

Bruno couldn't respond but his mind was screaming for him to leave, yet, his feet followed her inside the establishment.

"Is this your first time in a place like this?" the elderly woman asked.

Was it that obvious?

"No, I-I mean yes!" Bruno fumbled on his words. "I have y-you know but never h-here with a- a umm." Aside from awkward Bruno was also a terrible liar.

The old lady smiled and nodded. "We'll take care of you here, don't worry."

Bruno stood there twirling his fingers nervously.

"Tell me what do you like?"

"W-what?" He questions.

"Tall women? Short women?" She said as if listing qualities of people she knew. "Older girls? Young girls?"

"Young!?" Bruno gasped.

"Still above the age señor." She chuckled at his reaction. "Our youngest is 21. No need to worry."

Twenty one was still fairly young. Yes it was the age of an adult but just barely. Bruno's body only tensed up further. Why am I here?

"Porque so nervous?" The woman comments.