No Volvio

Hours passed, and 7 sharp knocks on your door signaled the start of your shift, though your mind was elsewhere. You were worried about what was going on with Bruno. You wondered why he had reacted the way he did in the coffee shop. You've never seen any form of hostility from him, it baffled you to say the least. You knew those putañeros were talking about you, it didn't take a genius to know that, but why did he yell at them? It couldn't have been because they were gossiping about you or was it? You knew that for any man in his position, being caught with you would be one hell of a scandal, but for him specifically, already being the black sheep in town, feared for what he could do, this would be absolutely damning. The fact that he whole heartedly told those men to shut up for talking about you was very risky. Why would a man defend you anyway? Nobody would defend a prostitute no matter the circumstances. Bruno really was strange but you couldn't help but smile as the memory of him telling those goons to shut their dirty mouths replayed in your head. You sat quietly giggling to yourself until you heard 7 knocks on your door once more. You look at the clock on the other end of the room to see it was only 9:15 pm. This was not Bruno, it was too early to be him. Hesitantly you walk to the door and knock once to let whoever was on the other side in. Again you weren't surprised to see the man from yesterday in front of you, Carlos. He smiles at you and you force one back.

"Hola linda," he takes a step forward before closing the door behind him.

"Hi." You push yourself to give an even wider smile.

"I couldn't wait to see you all day," he says in a low voice as he places his large hand on your left cheek. "Yesterday was amazing but I need more."

You jolt slightly at his touch but quickly lean into his hand attempting to fulfill your duty."I can give you more if you want."

"That's what I like to hear," he almost growled before dragging you to the bed.

*

How did I get here? Why did I get here? your mind distantly thought as you straddled Carlos' hips. Clothes flung to the floor. Heated kisses at the crook of your neck and shoulders. His hands on your breasts giving them rough squeezes as he bucked his hips. You hopped up and down, taking in his cock, moaning as best as you could for him. You did have to admit he was skilled at this, and just by judging his good looks you could tell he had done this a lot. However he didn't really make you feel any better than when you are alone with your own hands. The best you've felt was with Bruno and you didn't want to admit it even if it was just to yourself. Carlos was rough which normally wouldn't bother you and you expected men to not be gentle but you had been so used to Bruno's soft and delicate touches. This was far from Bruno's sweet moments with you.

Carlos pulled you up with his strong hands and pinned you onto the bed, hovering over you before shoving his cock back inside of you without warning. You cry loudly which only made him quicken his pace. You were in a bit of pain but he took your cries as signs for more.

"I love making you scream with my big cock," he growls against your ear. "You like that, slut?"

"S-si papi," you moan shutting your eyes tightly.

You wanted this to end. This to be over so you could relax or prepare for Bruno's arrival. Last time Bruno came as soon as Carlos was done with you and it was the best way to heal from his presence. Carlos didn't seem like a horrible guy however he wasn't your type and he was a bit harsh with you. The previous night you only sucked him off but your scalp still hurt from him pulling and tugging your hair directing you to go deeper or faster. It was rather torturous.

"Fuck," he thrusts rapidly with full force. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Ay papi," you whimper. "So good!"

Suddenly he pulls out and yanks you by the hair guiding him to his cock. You wince in pain still complying to his request. As soon as your mouth opens he shoves his cock in your mouth letting his orgasm take over.

Why were you here? Letting random men do whatever they please with you. Why? Because you had to pay for food, supplies, etc. Plus Señora Claudia was nice enough to let you stay here after you could no longer pay for your run down house. Ever since your uncle left it has been very difficult to survive. You had lived off what he left behind but that only lasted shortly and after you did jobs that required hard labor and lack of sleep. However once Luisa started taking everyone's errands into her hands quite literally, people had no use for you and many others. You were desperate to make money so once you turned of age you became a prostitute. Nobody else would hire you to do anything else especially with the Madrigals around. Babysitting was taken. Hard labor was taken. Florist was taken. Chef and nurse were both taken. You had no other talents either. Anything you could do was done by the magical family but you never blamed them for it. Instead you put all the blame on yourself; after all you deserved everything.

When Carlos was finished he let go of your head, you swallowed his seed as he laidback on the bed frame. He stared at you trying to even out his breathing. You awkwardly crawl out of the bed to grab the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

"Wait," he sits up to grab your arm. "Can you stay like that until my time is up?"

"Umm o-okay." You blush avoiding his gaze.

"What's wrong linda?" His hand travels up to your shoulder, neck then cheek. "Too much for you?"

"Yes," but not for the reasons you think.

"I have that affect on women," a smirk forms on his lips. "But I like you the most."

"Gracias," coerced your lips curl upwards.

"I hope I'm your favorite too." He snickered before pinching your left cheek.

"Y-you are." Not.

As if señora Claudia heard your silent cries for help you could hear knocks on your door.

"Well that's my cue to leave huh?" He rose from the bed and lazily dressed himself.

You did the same only with more eagerness. As soon as the two of you were dressed you let señora Claudia in. The two exchange words that were meant to compliment you however you only felt dirty. Finally, he leaves and you received 1 peso for the service today. It wasn't horrible and it could get you some groceries but what had really helped you was Bruno. His amount of pay was great for your expenses with some still left over. That's when you realized it was 11 which meant Bruno would arrive soon and so you waited.

An hour had passed, then two, then three, then four and soon it was almost five in the morning. You sat there waiting for Bruno all night but he never arrived. You sighed. He probably realized this wasn't worth the risk, that you weren't worth it. Of course you weren't. You were just a whore to everyone and most likely you were to Bruno as well. You had hoped Bruno wasn't like everyone else, that he was different from the rest. However, after five whole days passed you were convinced that he didn't care about you or see you as anything more than a prostitute. He got what he wanted and left satisfied. What were you even thinking? Were you developing feelings for him? No and even if you were it wasn't going to happen, estupida. He's a Madrigal. He would never stoop so low and even consider you as anything more than a whore. You now had two more clients aside from Carlos and Bruno to please and you knew that they were always going to come back, that is except for Bruno.