Chapter 10

3 weeks later:

Midoriya was feeling strange these days. Kirishima, Bakugou, and Todoroki had been all acting clingy, but not.

For example, if Midoriya was walking into the kitchen and Bakugou was in there. He'd get up behind him and look over his shoulder to see what he was making, pat his head, and leave.

Or if Midoriya was sitting in the common room Kirishima would throw his arms over him and squeeze him for a second and then leave.

"Come on Shoto let's go!" Midoriya was standing by his door, waiting for his boyfriend to get ready for their run. Midoriya has been a bit short tempered, he's tired of the people closest to him acting so weird.

"Shoto! I'm going to leave with you!" Todoroki was standing in front of his mirror, looking at his face. "Hang on a second," Midoriya rolled his eyes, "no Shoto. I'm leaving."

Shoto pushed his hair back one last time and looked towards the door as he called for his boyfriend. "Izu-," he cut himself off, the door shut as he spoke.

Confused he ran out and caught up to Midoriya in the elevator. "Why didn't you wait?" He went to put his arm over Midoriya's shoulders, but the boy pulled away. "I told you to come on! You are acting so weird these days! It's not even just you! Its Kacchan and Kirishima too, I don't get it!"

Todoroki shifted uncomfortable at the mention of their names. Midoriya noticed of course, "what?" Todoroki looked away, "nothing."

The elevator dinged and they continued their conversation in the common room. "Nothing my ass Shoto. Why did you react that way when I mentioned their names?"

He shook his head, breaking Midoriya's patience. "Stop fucking lieing to me Shoto!" Todoroki took a step back, shocked at Midoriya's tone.

Luckily, or not so luckily, Kirishima and Bakugou were both in the common room. Some other classmates were around buy they were trying to mind their own business.

Midoriya grabbed Todoroki's hand roughly and stomped towards the two.

"Get up." Midoriya barked, standing behind them. They both turned around, Kirishima looked at Todoroki on instinct. They shared the same fearful expression where Bakugou snapped.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to like that Deku?" Bakugou stood up and glared at Midoriya, "you." Todoroki and Kirishima felt the electric stare they were sharing.

Kirishima got up and grabbed Bakugou's arm, "hey, let's just see what Midoriya needs, okay?" Their stare faded when Midoriya turned to go outside, still dragging Todoroki around.

Once outside, Todoroki sat on the bench and shortly after Kirishima and Bakugou joined him.

It was a relatively nice day out, a bit chilly and cloudy but comfortable.

Midoriya stood in front of the boys, arms crossed and fave distorted into an angry gaze. "Why have you three been acting so weird?" All three exchanged a look like they were being scolded.

"Well?" Bakugou tsked, "what the fuck are you talking about?" Midoriya rolled his eyes, "you know exactly what I'm talking about, I'm tired of the weird attitudes. You all have been weird since Shoto and I started dating, and now it's even worse. What's going on?"

Kirishima gave Midoriya a side eye before whispering something in Todoroki's ear, which got a slow nod in return. Then he turned towards Bakugou, who had mixed emotions show in his eyes, but he nodded as well.

"Um, Midoriya, we have something to confess but I'd feel better if you calmed down a bit please." Midoriya's heart softened looking at Kirishima speak so gently. Midoriya nodded and relaxed his body and took a few deep breaths.

After a few seconds, he spoke, "alright, I'm sorry I got so upset, I'm alright now. I'm just confused and frustrated and my focus should mainly be on becomimg a hero but I cant focus with you three running around my mind all day."

They all blushed a little, and Kirishima looked at Bakugou with a scared look on his face.

"Its okay Kiri, you can tell me." Midoriya gets eye level with Kirishima and puts his hand over Kirishima's.

"O-o-kay," he struggles to get out. Bakugou squeezes his shoulder and looks away from all of them. Kirishima takes a deep breath and opens his eyes. He looked Midoriya directly in the eyes, "Bakugou and I both have a crush on you. Todoroki found out and we all made a competition to see who could win you over, even though you are with Todoroki already."

Midoriya stands up and covers his mouth with his arm, his face bright red. Todoroki hangs his head in shame, Kirishima has tears in his eyes and Bakugou has his eyed closed, looking up.

The outside air suddenly felt cold and any noise went dead as they all waited for Midoriya's react. Midoriya didn't know how to react, three of the hottest guys in his grade liked him and he would be lieing if he didn't find Bakugou and Kirishima attractive.

Oh my god, what do I do? I have to pick dont I? Or wait... why would Todoroki allow them to do that? Why was I put in that position?

"Is this contest why you three went from sweet to cold for almost a month? Do you have any idea how confused that made me? Especially you Shoto, youd give me a kiss in the morning and wouldnt talk to me till lunch."

Todoroki met Midoriya's eyes and frowned when he thought about his actions. "I'm sorry, I-" Midoriya feld up his hand, "please stop."

"How about you Kirishima, youd give me hugs randomly then not look my way. I thought we were friends?" Kirishima didnt met his eyes, he was lost in thought.

"Then Kacchan, I dont know why I got so excited when you were nice to me. You've always been that way." Bakugou tsked and looked at the ground.

"Izuku I texted you during the day when I couldnt talk to you in person, we already talked about it. I'm sorry it hurt you that much." Todoroki got up and hugged Midoriya, and he hugged back.

Todoroki was right, they had already talked about it. Midoriya assumed Todoroki just didnt want to talk, when in reality Midoriya just didnt check his phone. They had a few different classes in the morning sometimes that's why they couldnt talk.

"I don't know how to react. I don't know what to think or feel. I feel betrayed by you three. Shoto you are my boyfriend, I dont understand why youd let them do that and you guys should know better."

Midoriya turned to leave, and hesitated, looking at each of them in the eyes.

"I just dont know."

Does anyone else feel that these chapters are a bit choppy? Or is it just me cause I dont read them like a reader? Anyways hope you enjoyed!