Chapter 6

Todoroki walked back into the living room with two of the bowls of popcorn. He handed Uraraka one and 'accidentally' dropped the other one in Bakugou's lap. Not high enough for a lot to spill out but enough for him to get his point across.

Which, wasnt really a point, he was just trying to show dominance, in a way.

He went and got the other bowl and slid his arm around Midoriya's shoulders as he sat down.

"Here you go babe," Todoroki handed Midoriya the popcorn. Midoriya blushed, have they ever called each other that before? And in public? "T-thanks... baby." Todoroki smiled and kissed his forehead.

Then he looked at Bakugou with a smirk, the blonde looked like he was about to explode. No one really noticed Kirishima's reaction, it wasnt much of one.

His eyes watered just a little bit, his heart hurt more than he thought it would. Is Midoriya in love with Todoroki?

Bakugou grunted and got up, "fucking gross." He muttered as he walked past the two. Midoriya looked like a sad puppy while Todoroki glared daggers into him. Kirishima sighed, "I better go after him." "You dont have to Kirishima, hes a big boy." Todoroki added venom to his last words.

Kirishima looked at Todoroki shocked and Midoriya quit cuddling with him. The other two watched in silence, not wanting to interfere.

"What's wrong Shoto? You are acting so weird." Todoroki looked at Midoriya and his eyes softened, "I'm sorry Izuku, Bakugou gets on my nerves." Midoriya frowned, "Kacchan is my friend though." Now Todoroki frowned, "hmm." Was his only response, when he looked back at Kirishima, he was gone.

Kirishima was smiling to himself now, Midoriya called Bakugou his friend! This is great news! Bakugou will be happy! Then he stopped, he was going to Bakugou's dorm but... should he? They were working against each other, right? But if he doesnt tell Bakugou, would that still making him a good bro? A good friend?

He shook his head and continued to Bakugou's dorm. Neither of us have a chance, he's with Todoroki. I hope telling him this will make him drop that stupid challenge. I dont want to do this behind Todoroki's back.

Then he stopped again, did he have to do this behind Todoroki's back? Todoroki did weird and questionable things all the time... and for some strange reason... it doesnt seem strange to tell him that they are going to fight for his boyfriend.

Now walking, once again, he found himself in front of Bakugou's dorm faster than he wanted or expected.

Sighing, he put on his brightest smile and swung the door open. "Bakugou! Guess what Midoriya said!" Bakugou grunted and put down his weight, "what." "He considers you his friend, and he kind of stuck up for you to Todoroki!" Bakugou's eyes grew wide, "really?" His voice was surprisingly calm, almost happy.

"Yeah! Let's go back out there!" Bakugou gave a small smile, "alright fine, give me a minute." Kirishima nodded and made his way back to the common room, Midoriya and Todoroki were the only ones in there.

As Kirishima got closer, he could hear Todoroki and Midoriya's conversation. "Shoto, please just listen to me." Kirishima stopped, he didn't know what to do so he slowly left. Well, didnt leave, he was standing behind the common room, in the hallway to the bathroom listening so that when they were done, he could go in.

"Izuku, why do you need to defend him so much? Bakugou and I don't get along that well, that's all it is. We never have." Kirishima's heart rate was picking up, he didn't really understand why though. He wanted Bakugou to be happy, but what about his happiness?

They shuffled someway, Kirishima couldn't see them, he just heard movement.

"Have you ever tried to understand Kacchan?" Bakugou came down the stairs, eyes on the floor when Kirishima grabbed his arm roughly and pulled him into his chest, accidentally.

Bakugou's body froze touching him, his hand was on Kirishima's chest and their under bodies were touching, faces inches apart.

They moved apart after a few seconds, then Kirishima explained what was happening. "Let's wait till they are done before we run in there, okay?" Bakugou nodded along, trying to listen.

"You arent listening to me Izuku, Bakugou hates me, hes never given me a chance to understand him." Kirishima looked at Bakugou, his eyes were wide and glued on the floor.

"I can talk to him for you Shoto, Kacchan is an amazing person, hes so reliable, you guys would make great friends." Bakugou's face started to turn a light shade of pink.

"Its okay Izuku, I'll be nice for you because I know how much you care about him." They moved again, then continued. "Thank you Shoto, he does mean a lot to me. Hes my friend after all."

Kirishima looked at Bakugou, who was already turning to walk into the common room. "Wai-" "Were you eavesdropping?" Kirishima followed Bakugou, both standing in front of the two. Todoroki looked angry, he was waiting for an answer to his question.

"Isnt eavesdropping if you have the conversation in a public place as loud as you were. We were trying to give you privacy." Bakugou answered back before sitting down next to Todoroki, which shocked the four.

His eyes were closed, but when no one talked for a minute, he looked up and met Todoroki's eyes. "What?" Todoroki shook his head and looked forward, then Kirishima sat next to Midoriya on the other side.

There was just barely enough room for everyone on the couch, they were all shoulder to shoulder. Well, would have been if Bakugou wasnt leaning on the arm rest and Midoriya wasnt leaning on Todoroki.

Surprisingly, Todoroki and Bakugou seemed to be getting along, in a way, they weren't talking but they weren't arguing either. Everyone was content and calm, enjoying the tv and company.

Well almost everyone was calm, Midoriya was sitting pretty close to Kirishima, this was the first time they were this close since they kissed. Kirishima pulled his knees up to his chest and put his head on them when he thought about the kiss. No way was his face not red or his eyes not watery. He wanted to be able to do that all the time with Midoriya, it wasnt fair that he got to once and only because Todoroki did it to Bakugou.

Then he sat up, Todoroki and Bakugou kissed as well. He looked over at the two, Todoroki was fine, like always, but Bakugou was blushing a bit. Is he thinking about the kiss they shared?

Then another thought popped into Kirishima's head, why wasnt Bakugou upset that him and Todoroki got to kiss Midoriya but he didnt? Why did it seemed not to bother him at all?

So many questions, so many answers possible.

All of their heads were full of unanswered questions. Bakugou and Kirishima having the most, Todoroki and Midoriya were happy together, just them.

Todoroki didnt want anyone except Midoriya and Midoriya didn't want anyone except Todoroki... but if that were true then why did the two sitting on the outside make them both feel a bit warmer on the inside?