Chapter 12

Midoriya took in a deep breath and pulled the three onto the couchs in the common room, ready to talk about what to do, or as ready as he will ever be.

Once they were for sure alone, Midoriya started. "I just want to make it clear that I love Shoto and I am not breaking up with him," Kirishima and Bakugou both slouched a bit. "But I dont want to hurt either of you."

All three of them looked at each other confused. "Then... what should we do?" Midoriya started to playing with his hands. "I dont know, I didn't think this far ahead! I only found out yesterday that you two liked me!"

Todoroki was next to Midoriya, with Kirishima and Bakugou across from them. Midoriya was stressed, obviously, he felt the need to get back to the two right away.

Midoriya blamed himself for the situation and he wanted to fix it the best he could. He had a thought in mind, about how to fix it, but he didnt know how to bring it up gracefully.

So, he didn't.

"Shoto what do you think we should do?" Todoroki looked a bit shocked and uncomfortable for being put on the spot, but he deserved it, just a bit.

"Well," he started, trailing off as he spoke. "Actually," Kirishima interrupts, blushing and closing his eyes, "I like you and Midoriya, Todoroki."

Todoroki stiffened and looked at Midoriya, who was looking at him. "Well this is fucking great." Bakugou said, standing up. "You three have fun and forget I was ever a part of this."

As he was walking away, Midoriya got up and ran to him. "Dont go!" Bakugou turned to look at Midoriya, "why shouldnt I? No one here likes me and I only like you, stupid Deku."

Midoriya took a deep breath and slowly grabbed Bakugou's hand, then started to pull him back to the couchs.

"Kacchan, I liked you up until the first year of UA. Then I met Shoto, you were my first love." Midoriya maintained eye control with Bakugou during his confession.

In all honesty, he didnt know if that was necessarily true, but he know he liked Bakugou someway differently than everyone else.

Not knowing how to respond, Bakugou just grunted. "What the fuck is up with this shitty situation?" He smirked, then started to laugh. Kirishima sighed and smiled. Everyone seemed to relax, then Bakugou continued talking.

"I mean seriously, Shitty Hair and I like Deku, but Deku likes Icy Hot and Icy Hot likes him. So obviously they are dating, and now Shitty Hair likes Icy Hot."

They all nodded in confusion, then, with a stroke of luck, Uraraka came into the common room.

Midoriya used this opportunity to escape.

"Hey!" Uraraka looked at Midoriya, and then the three on the couch. She shook her head, "nuh-uh! Yall better be dating now, dont come to me if you arent!"

Midoriya froze and all four boys blushed. Uraraka looked at them and laughed, "Oh my god! Come on! Yall arent this naive!" She walked out of the room laughing.

"W-well then," Kirishima laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. Midoriya slowly rejoined them and grabbed Todoroki's hand.

"Do you want to be our boyfriends?" Todoroki asked the two, "of course that means you two would be dating as well." The two blushed deeper, "it would seem that is the only solution, well one that wouldnt break our hearts." Kirishima smiled, "id love that." Bakugou tsked and looked away, "fine."

Midoriya started to laugh, "god, this was so stressful for no reason. Ochaco I love you!" He screamed out, knowing she was around the corner listening to them.

She came into the room and gave all of them a hug. Everyone wanting it except Bakugou of course.

"Okay now go on a date, yall need to get used to this. It isnt gonna be easy you know." Todoroki stood up and grabbed Uraraka's shoulders, "are you our fair god mother?" "Yes."

+++++

Now they were on the way to a restaurant, all a little awkward. Kirishima and Todoroki were walking behind Bakugou and Midoriya.

"Have you had a good day so far Kacchan?" Bakugou tsked and grabbed Midoriya's hand, "its definitely been a day. I wont complain about it though." Midoriya giggled, "oh yeah, today has definitely been interesting."

"Look at them," Todoroki whispered to Kirishima. Midoriya and Bakugou were walking hand in hand and smiling to each other. Todoroki grabbed Kirishima's hand, "cant let them showing us up. We make the cutest couple." Kirishima blushed, "how do you say that so shamelessly?"

Todoroki shrugged, "its feels like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders so I feel at peace now." Kirishima nodded, "I definitely know how you feel."

"Hey we are here, is this one okay?" They let Midoriya pick the restaurant since they all kinda... played with him." Everyone agreed and they went inside and got settled.

Kirishima took out his phone, "lets take a picture of our first date!" They all leaned in and smiled as Kirishima took the selfie. "Its perfect!" Todoroki looked over his shoulder, "make a groupchat and send it there."

"That reminds me, we need to make some rules." Everyone looked at Bakugou as he continued, "we should only text in the groupchat now, unless its about stuff like surprises or class or something." They all nodded, "and we shouldn't keep secrets, if we tell one, we tell all."

Midoriya added the last statement, eyeing each of them after he spoke. Once again they nodded and continued to add things to be aware of.

Since they went to eat at an unusual time of day, they all just got desert and decided to go back to the dorms to relax.

Midoriya was the most relaxed at the end of this, he felt at peace and like he could actually sleep again. Sure, it all worked out in the end, but the journey was rather rough and exhausting.

They ended up putting a movie on and falling asleep, all finally feeling at peace once again.

Alright everyone, thats the end. Its definitely been a journey. I apologize for the long wait and I am honestly not to happy with this story.

Ill be back with a better one mostlikely. Hopefully this story isnt as bad as I feel like it is.

If you liked this one, you should check out my other kiritodobakudeku stories! Those are a lot more popular!

Thank you for reading!