Chapter 3

It was after school now, the same day and after Aizawa Sensei fell asleep Mina yelled that we were gonna play a game later.

She ended up scaring Aizawa Sensei awake and having to stay after, so everyone that wanted to play was waiting for her. Her whole squad was there, well Bakugou's squad, but let's face it. Its Mina's squad when she wants to do something.

The girl ran into the room, holding a bottle in her hand. "LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!" Todoroki and Midoriya both groaned, "no."

Bakugou tsked, "even complaining in sync now."

Todoroki and Midoriya stood up, about to leave when Denki grabbed Midoriya's arm and gave him a look. Then he said on word, "Thrusday." Midoriya sat down, blushed and pulled Todoroki down.

Everyone was confused but before they could ask questions Midoriya yelled, "OKAY LETS PLAY!!!" He was slightly panicked, Todoroki whispered in Midoriya's ear, and grabbed his arm.

Midoriya shook his head and looked up, everyone was looking at him. By everyone its Denki, Bakugou, Kirishima, Uraraka, Sero, Mina, and of course Todoroki.

"Let's play?" Midoriya shrugged and asked timidly. Mina smiled and spun the bottle. The bottle spun fast, going off track a bit from her excited spin. As it slowed down the bottle went from Todoroki to Midoriya and stopped on Kirishima.

They both smiled at each other and Kirishima opened his arms. Mina crawled over and gave him a sweet peck on the lips with a hug.

See, Mina knew Kirishima was gay, just not who he liked, so them kissing like that wasnt all that rare. They often did it as a greeting, not finding it weird or invasive.

Mina handed the bottle to Denki, the person on her right, and as he spun the bottle he did a little dance.

After a short time the bottle stopped on... Bakugou. Denki dropped his shoulders, "can I kiss you or nah?" Bakugou tsked, "it's the game isnt it? Like I'd loss to some game. Come over here Dunce Face."

Denki crawled over to Bakugou and gulped before hesitantly pushing his lips on Bakugou's. They sat like that for a few seconds, longer than Mina and Kirishima's kiss. Both their eyes were closed as they kissed, it was a sweet kiss.

Denki slowly pulled away and opened his eyes roughly the same time Bakugou did.

Bakugou smirked and leaned back next to Kirishima.

The way they were sitting was Uraraka, Todoroki, Midoriya, Kirishima, Bakugou, Sero, Denki, then Mina. Mina was next to Uraraka and they were sitting in a circle.

Sero grabbed the bottle and spun it softly, he seemed to be a little timid. The bottle stopped on Uraraka, she blushed a bit. Not because she liked Sero or anything, kissing in general made her a bit nervous.

The two met in the middle of the circle and kissed softly at first then ended with a light make out. Both their faces were a little flushed and they smiled before sitting down.

In the back ground, occasionally a few of them would exchange a few words or holler when a kiss happened.

Next Bakugou grabbed the bottle and spun it fast, faster than anyone had. Once the thing slowed it landed on Todoroki. They both looked at each other and glared. Midoriya clung to Todoroki's arm as Bakugou moved forward.

Todoroki kissed Midoriya's head before grabbing the back of Bakugou's head and slamming their lips together. Todoroki pulled away for a second before he started to make out with Bakugou. As he did this he opened his eyes and stared at Midoriyas eyes.

Midoriya's heart thumped in his chest and his face heated up. Mina and Denki started to yell and Bakugou pushed himself off. He wiped his mouth and looked at Todoroki in disgust, his face was bright red. "What the fuck Icy Hot?"

He was trying to be angry, but he was breathless and it was obvious he was flustered.

Todoroki shrugged and looked at Midoriya. The smaller looked, angry, why would Todoroki do something like that?

Kirishima reluctantly grabbed the bottle, looking at the two males who were glaring at each other. Bakugou was blushing while glaring and Todoroki and Todoroki looked back unfazed.

He spun it and his heart leaped when it landed on Midoriya. He smiled and was about to move closer to Midoriya when he jumped on his lap and put his hands on Kirishima's shoulders.

"Sorry." Was all Midoriya said before French kissing Kirishima right away, Midoriya wrapped his arms around Kirishima's shoulders and pushed his body against the others.

Todoroki wanted to play games? Fine. Midoriya would too, and ten times better.

Kirishima grabbed Midoriya's hips, almost getting lost in the kiss when he remembered where they were and who he was kissing.

Everyone looked at Todoroki, who looked calm. Almost to calm, his poker face was amazing. Kirishima slowly pushed Midoriya off by putting his hand on the smallers chest.

Midoriya took his seat back and smiled at Todoroki. Neither of them seemed bothered by the fact that they both french kissed a different boy. It confused some of them. Kirishima being the victim here.

Now how was he suppost to get over Midoriya?

Bakugou, on the other hand, was equally as confused as everyone else but for different reasons. What did Todoroki whisper in Midoriya's ear before they started? Why did he kiss him that intensely? Why did Kirishima get to kiss Midoriya that way? Lastly, why did Midoriya kiss him that way at all?

Midoriya spun the bottle, the two acting like nothing happened. It landed on Mina and all he did was give her a gentle sweet kiss.

What was happening here?

Next Todoroki spun the bottle, it landed on Uraraka. Same as Midoriya, they shared a sweet kiss.

Uraraka was the last to go, she spun the bottle and it landed on Denki. They shared a few long kisses, neither opened their mouths.

"Okay, Shoto and I are gonna go now." Midoriya stood up with Todoroki and they walked away.

"Okay. That was fucking weird." Bakugou said as they left, "I know, why were they like that?" Uraraka added on.

"Why did you say 'Thursday' Dunce?" Denki looked at his wrist. "Wow! Look at the time! Gotta run!" Then he took off, everyone else decided to go there own ways and try to forget the weird turn the game took.

"Hey Shoto? Why did you kiss Kacchan that way..." Midoriya looked down. They were in Todoroki's dorm now. Todoroki smiled and moved Midoriya's hair off of his face. "I wanted to see how you would react."

"Why did you kiss Kirishima that way?" Midoriya looked up, his eyes a lite teary. "Because you kissed Kacchan that way! Dont do that, you should only want to kiss me that way."

Todoroki's heart thumped, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to show you... how well... I... kiss." Midoriya blushed, "o-oh, I'm sorry too." Todoroki shook his head, "no need. I shouldn't have done that."

He leaned forward, "lets erase those spin the bottle kisses." Midoriya breathed out, "yeah..." Todoroki put his lips on Midoriya's softly, then he opened his mouth.

They started to make out, it was their first kiss.

Midoriya always knew Todoroki did questionable things so he wasnt that upset about the game kissing. It kinda of made him excited, in a weird way.

Todoroki pulled away, "want to keep going?" Midoriya nodded, "yeah."