Chapter 21 - a undiscovered past

Meanwhile in Alec's mind

Alec's pov

I woke up on the ground in some school, Where am I I thought.Suddenly a voice asked '' sorry I wasn't looking where I was going, are youok?'' it sounded a lot like...me. Oh Wait I think this is one of those strangeflashbacks I thought. I slowly movedtowards the voices and ducked under a spare locker. The other me was leaningover on the floor with a girl... Megan. Her books were scattered all over thefloor. '' no it's fine I wasn't looking either, don't apologise'' said Megan.'' I'm Alec'' the other me said holding out a hand to her. ''Megan'' saidMegan, she shook his hand. Then the other me, helped her collect her stuff andstood up. Suddenly a pair of arms pulled the other me into another corridor. Iactivated my silent rune and followed them. As I did I saw Megan's face ofdisappointment. '' What do you think you are doing? She's a demon'' saidDaniel.

'' I don't know I guess I didn't know she was a demon'' the other me replied.'' wow that's the lamest excuse I ever heard you could see her red D tattoo onher neck with a trident from a mile away, and when she bent down to collect thebooks you should had seen her other red D tattoo with a serpent wrapped aroundthe D, Alec be careful you know the consequences of falling in love with ademon'' cautioned Daniel. '' yes becoming one of the fallen'' the other mereplied he rolled up his sleeve on his forearm there was also a tattoo but hiswas a A that was blue with an angel wing each side of it and a sword in themiddle. That's interesting they have tattoos thatidentify them as an Angel or a Demon Ithought. I looked closely at the other Alec's neck, and saw that he also had atattoo on the side of his is neck it was similar to the one on his forearm butinstead of angel wings and a sword there was a crown on top of the A. I alsonoticed that Daniel had the same tattoo on his neck and he probably has oneidentical tattoo to the other Alec's on his forearm. ''exactly and I for onedon't want you to fall it would be a terrible consequence to pay for falling inlove with a demon, now come the Great one wants us in the hall in two minutesand I for one don't want to be late'' said Daniel. Alec nodded and rolled down his sleeve. '' ok we better go then''. Daniel wordlesslypatted the other Alec's shoulder and they went down the hall. I followed them...

 I followed them