𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞

a/n: enjoy this over 3000 word chapter 🤠 i write too damn much and dont even realize it but itll be worth it <3
─────────────────────────────

MONDAY

"kuroo!" bokuto yelled, as he ran up to kuroo. he stopped in front of him as kuroo turned around.

"sup."

"i—" bokuto started, but stopped once he saw suga was standing next to kuroo. "um, actually, i'm kinda nervous to say it in front of suga."

"i've probably heard worse than whatever you have to say."

"yeah, but the thing is, it's about someone you know."

"i know a lot of people."

"and that's why i'm starting to think saying it in front of you might not be a bad thing." bokuto took something out of his pocket and grabbed kuroo's hand, putting it in his hand. "here."

kuroo opened his hand and gasped. "oh shit, hundred bucks." he laughed and put his hand on bokuto's shoulder. "you simpy boy. i knew you would admit it sooner or later."

"whatever, just.. don't tell him, okay? or else, we're gonna have some problems," bokuto threatened, gesturing towards suga.

kuroo knew what bokuto was talking about while suga was left confused. "dude, you wouldn't dare."

"oh, i wouldn't dare. unless you start the fire first."

suga looked between the two as they stared intensely at each other. "well, this seems like a heated moment so i'm just gonna go," suga said, turning to walk away. kuroo grabbed his wrist and turned him back around.

"nah, you're fine. it's nothing serious. that's just how we joke around," bokuto said, crossing his arms. "but i was serious about the problems part. you better keep your mouth shut, kuroo," he said, pointing at kuroo.

kuroo picked suga up and he wrapped his arms and legs around kuroo. "my lips are sealed, idiot."

suga grabbed kuroo's face and kissed him, smiling over at bokuto, "not literally." kuroo stuck his tongue out and suga did the same, touching them together.

"you two are freaky."

"you wish you could do this with you-know-who," kuroo said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"i will snip your dick off."

"no, don't do that!" suga said, hugging kuroo's neck.

bokuto laughed. "don't worry. for your sake, i won't." kuroo and bokuto dapped each other up. "anyways, i gotta get to class. got someone to annoy."

"right, we have a class, too. off we go, kuroo," suga whispered into kuroo's ear, sending shivers all throughout his body.

bokuto shook his head and walked away, leaving the freaky duo to do whatever. he got lost in his thoughts as he walked to his first period. "what am i supposed to do? he obviously don't want shit to do with me. i guess i'll be fine as long as i get to be near him."

bokuto got to class and was shocked to see he was there before daishou. the teacher was shocked to see that he was there on time. bokuto took his spot and waited for daishou.

a few minutes later, daishou finally got to class. bokuto's heart jumped when he saw him. "oh my god, i really am a simp," bokuto thought, trying to calm his heart down.

daishou sat down next to bokuto with a sigh, expecting a snarky comment from him. but, when almost five minutes had gone by and there was no comment... daishou peeked over at bokuto from the corner of his eye and saw that he was staring at him.