𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐨

a/n: definitely a long chapter (over 6k words) since its the last one so kudos to you if ya read the whole thing 🕺
─────────────────────────────

FRIDAY

this morning, every student was slugging around, dragging their feet everywhere they walked. you could tell they were still hungover. the afterparty did last until after two a.m., so.

daishou slugged into his first hour and saw everyone had their heads down or were leaning their heads back. he found bokuto and dragged over to him, sitting in the empty seat and leaning his head on his shoulder. bokuto instantly wrapped an arm around daishou's shoulder and pulled him in closer.

"i feel like shit," bokuto groaned, his voice kind of strained from him leaning his head back.

"maybe it was a bad idea to drink so much," daishou said tiredly, staring off into space.

"aye, who told iwaizumi to throw a bomb ass afterparty?" a classmate asked, throwing his arms up as the class groaned in agreement.

"we can't really blame him, his parties are always sick," another said, leaning on her arm.

"this blows," one guy said.

"your mom blows," another said, snickering.

"yeah, your dad."

"that would make you two stepbrothers, idiot," a girl added, the two guys looking at each other in disgust.

"aw, c'mon, you know you two wanna reenact a stepbro roleplay. 'stepbro, i'm stuck, help me,'" a guy mocked in a high-pitch voice, the class laughing.

the teacher walked in and stopped in her tracks, seeing all the practically dead teenagers sitting in her classroom. "oookayy.." she said, walking to her desk and setting her stuff down. "good morning."

"horrible morning," sakusa said, leaning his heavy head forward and letting it fall on the desk. "thanks for the attempt, though."

"um... okay, seeing as you all are--" she glanced around the classroom-- "a bit sluggish, let's just make this a rest day."

"yes!" daichi said, the others cheering.

a guy turned around towards daishou and smiled. "hey, daishou, you danced really good yesterday."

"oh, thanks," daishou replied. bokuto tightened his arm around daishou's shoulder and the guy noticed, laughing after.

"relax, i know better than to mess with a football player's relationship."

"just had to make sure you knew he's mine," bokuto said casually, daishou hiding his face in bokuto's shoulder as it heated up.

daichi slapped bokuto's forehead and it made him flinch, shooting his eyes open. "doesn't your fat head hurt from that?" he asked, referring to bokuto leaning his head back.

"yeah, now my head hurts more 'cause of your bitchass. and no, my head was fine before you smacked it."