𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐮𝐧𝐨

MONDAY

"shouuuuu!" suga yelled, as he charged down the hall at daishou and jumped on him, daishou catching him as suga wrapped his legs around his waist. daishou sighed as bokuto watched with a smile.

"suga, we talked about this. you can't just keep randomly jumping at me and expect me to catch you," daishou said, shaking his head.

"but, you caught me, didn't you?" suga asked with a smirk. daishou stared at him with an unimpressed face before he let go of suga and made him fall to the floor with an 'oof!' "hey!" suga pouted, rubbing his lower back. "easy on the ass, i went through a lot last night!" he said, glaring at kuroo who smirked back at him.

"jeez, just date already!" bokuto said, smiling at kuroo. kuroo smiled back as suga got up and stood next to him, holding onto kuroo's arm.

"actually, we are. it happened yesterday when i dropped him off at home," suga said, leaning his head on kuroo's shoulder.

"waiting on you, now," kuroo teased. bokuto and daishou smiled at each other then looked back at kuroo and suga, whose faces lit up.

"shou, oh my god, are you two finally dating?!" suga asked excitedly, letting go of kuroo and grabbing daishou's hands and interlocking their fingers. daishou nodded and they tiptoed in excitement (yknow those little excited taps) while cheesing real hard.

"congrats, bro," bokuto said, putting his hand up for a dap.

"thanks, dude," kuroo said, accepting the dap. (theres two types of people)

"it took long enough, you've been struck for like, eight months."

"shut up, you started off hating him."

"yeah, and now i'm absolutely in love with him, whatcha gotta say now?"

"i say you go for it at the state championship next friday," kuroo said, making bokuto freeze in place. he looked at kuroo and shook his head.

"dude, i don't know. what if he doesn't like it?"

"you already dropped a shit ton on it. if he doesn't like it, you could probably take it back in time."

"if he doesn't like it, you won't see me in a good mood for a good amount of time."

"if i don't like what?" daishou asked, joining the conversation when his and suga's were done. bokuto and kuroo flinched and bokuto scratched his neck.

"UHhhh, if you don't like the football game next friday. you know, the state championship is coming up real soon. our complete, final last day of school," bokuto said nervously, making daishou raise an eyebrow at him.

"o..kay?" daishou laughed suspiciously. "but, of course i'll like it. it's my school's team and my lovely quarterback is playing in it," he said, lifting bokuto's chin with his index finger and making his face soften into a smile.

"our lovely quarterbacks," suga corrected, doing the same to kuroo.

the bell rang and suga and daishou looked at each other. they took their fingers from under kuroo's and bokuto's chin and smiled. "byeee," daishou told them, waving his fingers as he took suga's hand and interlocked their fingers, turning and walking away.