𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞

SATURDAY

daishou woke up and blinked against the sunlight, slowly adjusting his vision.

he looked down and saw gray hair. "huh?" he said. he leaned back and saw that it was suga. "wait, when did we get home?" daishou touched his head and groaned. "and how much did i drink? my head is killing me."

suga groaned and tightened his arms around daishou. "shut up, dork."

"you shut up, you're the one gripping onto me," daishou said, flicking suga's forehead and making him groan again.

"ugh, you're so mean," suga complained, sitting up as he rubbed his forehead. "where's bokuto?"

"bokuto? he's here?"

"well, he came home with us last night so, yeah, i'd assume he'd be here. unless that twerp stole my car." suga leaned over daishou and looked over the side of the bed. "oh, found him. he's still asleep on the floor."

daishou looked over the side and his jaw dropped. "what the hell. why is he here? and on the floor?"

"well, after you two made up last night, he didn't want to leave you so he came home with us. and he's on the floor because he wanted to sleep up here with you, but obviously i said no 'cause that's my job while i'm here."

"wait, we made up?"

"yep, i recorded the whole thing since i knew you wouldn't remember it. you drank quite a bit. unfortunately, i wasn't close enough to hear what was said, but you can definitely hear your yelling."

"oh god," daishou said, facepalming with a sigh.

"well, you have fun. i'm gonna go raid your kitchen like a responsible best friend," suga said, getting out of bed and leaving daishou's room.

daishou sighed again and stared up at the ceiling. then, he leaned over the side of the bed and looked at bokuto. "we.. made up," he whispered, smiling to himself.

bokuto blinked his eyes open and stared at the floor. he rolled on his back and rubbed his eyes, looking up at the bed and seeing daishou staring back at him. "good morning," he said sleepily. he could tell daishou smiled by the way his eyes crinkled at the sides.

"morning," daishou mumbled back.

"how'd you sleep?"

"good, good.." daishou trailed, looking off to the side. bokuto smiled and blinked slowly. "sooo.. i heard we made up."

"indeed, we did. it was a dreading four months."

daishou scoffed. "it was only like, four days."

bokuto laughed and shrugged. "felt like four months."

daishou stared at bokuto for a moment longer before getting out of bed and laying down on the floor next to him, wrapping his arms around him. "i missed you a lot."

bokuto wrapped his arms around daishou and put his chin on his head. "i missed you a lot, too. your voice, your smile, your presence."