𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐬

"so, are you excited for next friday?" akaashi asked, playing with suna's hair.

"excited to get the hell out of this school? hell yes," suna said, laying on akaashi's chest.

akaashi laughed. "i meant about the game. y'know, the very important end of the year football game. the one that you're playing in."

"i know, i know. i'm pretty excited for it. bokuto has something big planned for his boyfriend after the game."

"ooh, what is it?" suna explained what is was and akaashi's face lit up. "that's so cute! i hope he likes it."

"i do too. i'm happy for bokuto. this is something huge for him."

"i'm even more excited for next friday. ooh, is it possible to get me front row seats? i wanna be able to record what happens."

"of course. the team's family and significant others get the first two rows."

akaashi clapped in delight. "perfect. now, you get to hear me cheer for you loud and clear."

"i get to hear you do other things loud and clear," suna smirked, akaashi smirking back and cupping suna's face, pulling him closer and pecking his lips.

"mm, speaking of 'other things,' how about we do some now?"

"i don't see why not," suna said, as he sat up and took off his shirt.

"oh, wait." akaashi pushed himself up on his elbows and looked over at his bay window seat. "charlie, will you go downstairs and lay on the couch?"

"who is charlie?" a figure moved in the corner of suna's eye and he looked over, his eyes widening as he flinched. "HO-ly shit, what the fuck is that?!"

"charlie, my cat." the cat jumped off the bay window and stretched again, walking over to akaashi and putting his front paws up on the bed. "you're such a good boy," akaashi cooed, as charlie purred under his touch. he stopped petting him and charlie got down, walking towards akaashi's door. "close the door, too, please!" charlie disappeared behind the door and a thud was heard as the door closed. "thank you!" there was a meow and akaashi laughed.

"that is a domesticated monster. why is that cat so big?"

"he's a maine coon."

"aren't they like, over $2000?"

"you're asking someone who has enough money to buy like, three mansions. i know how much they cost."

"i'm glad you're not like those rich people who show off their money by actually buying that super expensive stuff."

"oh, of course not. i do that in my hometown 'cause my parents tell me to."

"speaking of, what do your parents do?"

"my mom is a lawyer and my dad is a surgeon, and they also run a company in their very limited free time."

"wow."

"enough about money and jobs, let's get busy," akaashi said, as he tackled suna on his back and got on top of him.