• Chapter 1 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

The four students arrived at their school, Haneul and Cheong-san flashed a foolishly grin at On-jo and Seoyeon who got caught by the guards who's blocking their way.

"Time is up. List down your name here." The guard say to those students who's late.

He give them the notebook that he was holding.

The other student whined, they keep on complaining that they aren't late.

On-jo sigh heavily, she take the notebook on the guard's hand and write down her name before she give it to Seoyeon.

The fencer girl was about to wrote down her name but the guard stop her.

"Hwang Seoyeon. You can come in, Coach Kim wanted to see you."

Hwang Seoyeon nodded in response, she give the notebook to On-jo before she walks away from them.

"That's not fair" the other students whined as they watched the fencer girl walking away.

Hwang Seoyeon on the other side, before she walk past Cheong-san and her sister, the taller girl threw Cheong-san's bag to him and when the young man catches it, he almost stumbled.

The fencer girl look away and continue to walk.

"See you later!!" The social butterfly shouted.

Seoyeon raised her middle finger up, earning a giggled from her twin.

"Let's go chicken head" Haneul said as he dragged Cheong-san.

____________________________________________________________________

"You're finally here!!" Coach Kim said when she saw her favorite fencer.

The fencer girl bow a little to show some respect.

Coach Kim approach Seoyeon, she nudge the fencer girl as her eyebrows wiggle.

"I have a good news for you." Coach Kim said with a wide smile.

"The prices for fencing have changed when you fight next week. Not only can you win money, you can also enter Seoul University for free as long as you become a champion. Isn't it very easy?" Coach Kim added.

The fencer girl just nodded in response, her face shows no emotion, just a plain fierce poker face.

The fencing Coach grimace at Seoyeon's reaction.

Seoyeon is her favorite fencer and everybody knows it but she hate her too especially when Seoyeon doesn't speak or show any emotion to her.

Coach Kim stared at her Fencer Ace and noticed that the girl's shoes were new so she thought of praising it so that somehow the girl would smile.