• Bonus 2.0 •

Doppleganger with Kim Sumin and Hwang Seoyeon.

Kim Sumin smiled as she wave her hand at the camera.

She smiled widely and bowed then spoke.

"Hello everyone, It's me your favorite girl. I'm here now with my friend for an interview" She said, and looked to her side where Hwang Seoyeon was, the girl was blushing with nervousness and embarrassment.

"He-hello. My name is Seoyeon" The fencer girl stammered as she introduced herself at the camera.

"Yeah!" The actress beside Seoyeon clap her hand, trying to make Seoyeon comfortable before they started the interview.

"Isn't she handsome?" Sumin said at the camera.

The staff move the camera so it will look like its nodding.

The fencer girl blush harder by the actress compliment.

"Are you guys ready?" One of the staff ask.

Both girls just nodded their head in response.

• If the zombie apocalypse happens. What will you do? •
"For me. If i have a stock of food on my house then i won't leave and I'll just call cops to help me" Sumin replied with a smile.

Her gaze then turn to Seoyeon after she answered the question.

"I will get out and go to the safe zone." Seoyeon shyly answered.

"Ooh. That's a cool idea" Sumin compliment as she slightly clapped her hand.

• If you have a crush on your friend. Will you admit it to them or will you just keep it until you forget that you have feelings for your friend? •
"I'll keep it and never admit it. I'm not scared of rejection. I'm scared that i might lose that friend after i admit my feelings to them" Sumin replied.

"My answer is just the same as Sumin sunbaenim's answer" Seoyeon's simple answer.

Sumin's eyes widened at what the fencer girl said.

"So you won't admit to Choi Namra that you lik-"

"next question"

• What is your favorite subject •
"I like lunch. Lunch time is my favorite" Sumin proudly answered with a sly smile and her eyes wiggle.

Seoyeon playfully rolled her eyes before she answer.

"I like Math and Science and English... I honestly like every single subject."

"Whoa. You are probably always one of the honor students." Sumin said in shock.

Her eyes slightly widen and her hand covering her mouth because of how wide she opened it.

"I'm really the Top 3 on our room" Seoyeon shyly response.

"Whoa... That's good, keep it up. I'm don't really experience being one of the honor student but I'm not dumb on school. I'm just an average person." Sumin said boldly, making Seoyeon smile.

• if all of the Moon and Sun girls ask you to date them. Who would you pick? •
"Choi Namra!! I'll date her and no one can stop me." Sumin's sudden answer surprised everyone as well as Soyeon.

Soyeon immediately fix her posture before she clear her throat.

Sumin look at the girl beside her and she saw how Seoyeon's smile drop.

The actress look at the camera and flash a shy smile.

"Just kidding. I like to date Nayeon and not Namra." Sumin take back her answer, knowing that Seoyeon is slightly jealous or uncomfortable.

"I won't pick because i don't like any of them."

"Really?" Sumin ask.

"yes"

"what about Cho-" Sumin stop when the fencer girl give her a cold stare.

"Next question please" Sumin said to the camera.

The staff just laugh at her.

• Did you read? (Referring to the Moon and Sun scrip/book) •
"I read it 5 times already" Sumin proudly said.

"I read it. But only my scene." Seoyeon reply, the actress look at her with a confused expression.

• Who's the most beautiful girl in MAS? •
"Choi Namra. No deep meaning." Sumin said, giving Seoyeon a side glance.

"Choi Namra" Seoyeon shyly answer.

• Any last word to each other •
"It's done already? That was fast. By the way, Thanks for joining me here Hwang Seoyeon-ssi. I really have fun while doing this. I hope we get to have this kind occasion again because I still want to meet you and be friends."

"Well... I really don't have anything to say but let's meet up again and maybe hangout some other time" Seoyeon said with a slight smile.

"That's all for today. Goodbye guys" Sumin said, she wave at the camera and Seoyeon do the same thing