• Chapter 14 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"Can i join?"

Everyone stood up on their seat and look at Gwi-nam.

"You punk!!" Cheong-san shouted, he run towards Gwi-nam and even before he can attack the Hambie boy, Gwi-nam tackle him.

"Cheong-san!!" Su-hyeok shouted, Hiroto and Su-hyeok run towards Gwi-nam.

Su-hyeok kick the hambie while Hiroto help Cheong-san to get up.

Su-hyeok punch Gwi-nam and kick his knee.

The hambie get up and Su-hyeok hug his waist, trying to lift him up and slam Gwi-nam on the ground but the hambie punch Su-hyeok's back.

The young man kneel down, wincing in pain, Gwi-nam kick him causing Su-hyeok's body to fly over.

"You shit" Hiroto groan, he ran towards Gwi-nam, jump up, roll his body on the air and kick Gwi-nam's face.

When the bully collapsed on the floor, Hiroto took this opportunity to punch Gwi-nam's face.

The japanese boy was about to punch again but Gwi-nam caught hid fist.

The hambie twist Hiroto's arm causing Hiroto to wince.

Gwi-nam lift Hiroto up and threw him on the ground where Haneul is.

"Hiroto!!" Seoyeon shouted, she let go of Namra's hand, grab her baseball bat run towards Gwi-nam.

The young woman smack the bat on Gwi-nam's face.

Gwi-nam knelt down on the floor by how hard Seoyeon's smack.

The fencer girl took this opportunity to smack her bat again on Gwi-nam's head.

The young man's blood splash on her pretty face, but Seoyeon don't give a shit about this.

When Gwi-nam's body collapsed on the floor, Seoyeon kick Gwi-nam's stomach.

The fencer girl has no mercy on beating up the bully.

She kick, smack and talk shit on Gwi-nam while the hambie boy is weakly lying on the ground.

Seoyeon was so mad at this moment.

How can this guy live like he didn't try to kill someone.

"you don't deserve to live. Bitch" Seoyeon said, she was about to smack her bat on Gwi-nam when someone call her.

"Seoyeon-ahhh. Stop it." Ms Park shouted.

Seoyeon stop on what she's doing, the fencer girl look behind her and see how scared Ms Park was.

"Stop it, please" Ms Park added.

Even before Seoyeon could lower down her baseball bat, Gwi-nam strangle her.

"Seoyeon!!" Haneul shouted.

She wants to go to them and help her sister but Nayeon held her hand.

"Having a soft heart must be so hard" Gwi-nam said, he lift up the fencer girl and pin her on the edge of the rooftop.

Gwi-nam then look at where Seoyeon's classmates was.

"One wrong move and I won't hesitate to push her." Gwi-nam said, everyone didn't move on their spot, they just watched Gwi-nam strangling the poor young woman.