• Chapter 10 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"Fuck" Seoyeon groan.

Earlier she had peeked out the window as she thought of a way to get out of her now hiding room.

But it's been 10 minutes and still no idea enters her brain.

The girl just looked at the sky and there she saw a flying drone.

So Seoyeon quickly picked up the baseball bat, approached the window and waved it up.

She thinks she got the drone's attention because that thing is slowly going down in her place.

Once the drone flew in front of her, she stared at it and saw a two notes.

When the drone got closer to her, she picked up one of the notes and read it.

Let's meet up again, Hwang Seoyeon. I hope you're safe and good.

- Class President

A smile appears on Seoyeon's face, after she read what's written on the note.

She seemed to have forgotten that there was a drone flying in front of her because of how happy she is by seeing Namra's note to her.

The drone froze for a few seconds before it flew away without Seoyeon noticing.

____________________________________________________________________

5 minutes ago

"Is it done?" On-jo ask anxiously.

"Yes." Joon-yeong said, he stick the note on the drone before he hold the remote control.

"Wait!" Namra suddenly exclaimed when Joon-yeong was about to control the drone.

Namra grab a pen and a sticky note, she wrote down something and stick it on the other side of the drone.

When the Class President was done, Joon-yeong used it.

They used the drone to see what's happening outside and their eyes widened seeing so many zombies in each room.

As Joon-yeong flies the drone, they finally see Cheong-san.

"It's Cheong-san. He's right there. Hey Cheong-san !!" Gyeong-su shouted.

"He won't hear you." Hiroto said.

"Yahh Lee Cheong-san !!" Su-hyeok shouted.

"Cheong-san !!" On-jo shouted too.

The three students completely ignore what Hiroto said as they keep on screaming.

"Stop it. They can't here you three" Joon-yeong said.