• Chapter 3 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"Put her on the bed. Please take a look of her!!" Sun-hwa said, she was scared but worried when they arrived at the school clinic.

Seoyeon immediately runs closer to a bed and she drops Hyeon-ju with I-sak, On-jo and her twin's help.

The nurse immediately take a look of Hyeon-ju's body temperature using a thermometer.

29.1 C

"Her body temperature is way too low." The nurse said.

"Hold this down so she doesn't kick it off." She added.

Haneul immediately grabs the blanket and they wrap it around Hyeon-ju.

When the girl made a strange move, they immediately hold her so that she couldn't stand up.

"Hold her" Haneul said.

"Hyeon-ju" Professor Sun-hwa calls out to Hyeon-ju.

"Please call an ambulance. I'll sedate her and clean her wounds" said the nurse.

Sun-hwa immediately picks up her cellphone and she calls an ambulance.

"Hyeon-ju. You're okay now." Haneul said softly, she's trying to calm her down by her sweet words but it didn't effect on Hyeon-ju.

After Sun-hwa called a ambulance, she immediately approach Hyeon-ju and help her students to hold the girl.

"I'm hot. I'm too hot" Hyeon-ju weakly replied.

"You'll be on the hospital soon. I'm here so don't worry." Sun-hwa said.

"The science teacher gave me a strange shot." Hyeon-ju whispered.

"A shot? Mr. Lee Byeong-chan gave you a strange shot?" Sun-hwa ask.

"He tried to kill me."

"Hyeon-ju. What shot?"

"I'm going to kill them all!!" Hyeon-ju shouted, the girl lean towards On-jo, she was about to bit the young woman's hand but On-jo was way too quick so Hyeon-ju just scratched her.

"On-jo. Are you okay?" Sun-hwa ask.

The shorter girl just nodded in response.

"Hold on her so i can gave her a shot" the nurse who approached them said.

They hold her tightly while the nurse is preparing for her syringe.

"Just a second, okay? Hyeon-ju, hold on"

"I-sak, Haneul. Get back at your classmates and tell them to study. We'll be right back after the ambulance arrive" Sun-hwa said.