• Chapter 9 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"Shit" Seoyeon groaned lowly once she close the door.

"Come on!!" She whispered shouted before she ran away with Cheong-san.

The two of them planned to grab a phone on the teacher's office but a girl who had so many zombie bites is in there.

They tried to get inside silently as the young woman was breaking all the phone she saw.

Both Seoyeon and Cheong-san crawled slowly as they watched the girl crying while doing something.

While she's breaking so many phones, she didn't notice that she drop one of it and it landed on where Cheong-san and Seoyeon is.

Seoyeon was hesitating to take because they might get caught by the girl.

But Cheong-san was too eager so he take it and at the same time, the girl look on their way.

Their eyes widen as so as the girl.

"I will kill you!!" She shouted so loud before she crawls to Cheong-san.

Seoyeon immediately stood up and when the girl tackled Cheong-san, Seoyeon lift her up and throw her body on the wall.

Seoyeon immediately help Cheong-san to stood up and they both ran away from the girl.

That's what happened to them and now they are both running, trying to save their lives.

But Zombies appears on their way so Seoyeon let go of Cheong-san's hand and she fought the zombies.

Cheong-san do the same thing.

The fencer girl punch, kick and threw the zombies away.

She's beating the zombies ass out.

"Fuck!!" Cheong-san groan, gaining Seoyeon's attention.

The fencer girl sees Cheong-san lying on the floor while a zombie is on the top of him.

Seoyeon quickly grab the zombie's clothes and threw it away.

She held out a hand for Cheong-san and the young man accept it.

"What do we do?" Cheong-san ask once he finally stood up.

"Keep fighting" That's all Seoyeon could say before she continued to fight those zombies.

It is noteworthy that the zombies do not decrease as they fight and this is what makes Seoyeon angry.

She also noticed that Cheong-san was having a hard time fighting back so she didn't hesitate to do what she shouldn't do.

"Hey zombies. Come and get me Morons!" Seoyeon shouted.