• Chapter 15 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"Why are you smiling like that?" Namra asked the fencer girl who now had a huge smile painted on her beautiful face.

Seoyeon, on the other hand remain silent, she just stare at the Class President.

Namra's face flushed by how soft Seoyeon's stare on her.

The fencer girl stare is full of admiration that melt Namra's heart.

The Class President can't just stay like this, Seoyeon staring at her with a huge smile while she's blushing looking like a tomato.

"S-stop staring at me, will you? You're creeping me o-out" Namra stammered.

She lower her head down and her hair block down Namra's face.

Seoyeon chuckled softly.

"Mian, I'm just so happy to see you interacting with someone. It's my first time seeing it and I can't help but to feel happy." Seoyeon said.

Namra lift her head up and saw Seoyeon still smiling.

"You're not angry?" Namra's innocent question.

Seoyeon frown at the Class President's question.

Namra saw this, she wanted to say something but she was shy by her own thoughts.

The fencer girl, ln the other hand Chuckled softly again once she understand what Namra is referring to.

"I'm not mad nor sad nor jealous. Even if you talk to the other man, i won't get jealous because i know you like me and i like you." Seoyeon's boldly answer caused Namra's face to blush even more.

Is she lucky to have a girl like Seoyeon? Yes she is.

"Ahh before i forgot. Here wear this for me, will you?" Seoyeon said as she took something on her jogger pocket.

It was a gold necklace with red and silver dove pendant. (Just take a look on the top of this chapter and you'll see the picture of that necklace)

Seoyeon stood up, she sat behind Namra and help the Class President to wear the necklace.

"This necklace is so beautiful. Where did you get this?" Namra ask, while she's staring at the necklace.

"My Halmeoni give that to me. She said that it's from her first love but sadly that man go somewhere, so far that some older people can only go on that place. She give that to me and said that i should give it to my first love." Seoyeon said.

Namra's heart flutter by that.

"Am i your first love?" Namra shyly ask.

"Eung" Seoyeon hum and nod at the same time.

____________________________________________________________________