• Chapter 2 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

"Bare-su is here" Gyeong-su said when Su-hyeok arrive at their room.

"I smell your feet from here"

The young man just giggled, he put his bag on his seat and smack Haneul's head before he goes to his friends.

"This fucking bum" Haneul whispered irritatedly under her breath.

"Guess what i saw at the hallway" Su-hyeok said.

His friends just look at him with confusion.

"I saw Seoyeon, she beat up the bully" Su-hyeok said with a smile.

His friends widened their eyes in shock.

"Really?" Gyeong-su ask with his mouth slightly agape.

"Yes. I watch it, she twist that man's arm, kick his knee and strangle him" Su-hyeok said with awe.

"She's so cool" Dae-su said.

"Who's cool?" Haneul butt in, she walked towards her classmates and she kicked Su-Hyeok's legs causing the young man to wince in pain.

"Aww" Su-hyeok wince.

His friends look at him, they shrugged it off and turn their attention to the Hwang.

"Your twin. Su-hyeok said she beat up a bully on the hallway" Joon-yeong replied.

"Is that real?" Haneul ask the young man who's still wincing in pain.

Su-hyeok just look at Haneul, he nod in response 'cause he knows that Haneul will hit him if he didn't answer her question.

Haneul started to feel nervous for Seoyeon.

She sighed and at the same time On-jo entered the room.

Haneul immediately approached the girl.

"Did you see Seoyeon?" Haneul asked.

Even before On-jo could respond, Seoyeon arrived so On-jo just gave Haneul's bag to her and she walked closer to I-sak.

The fencer girl leaned straight into her seat.

She dropped her bag on the floor and she sat down next to Namra.

The class president noticed the arrival of her seatmate so she watched Seoyeon sit next to her.

The fencer girl took out her cellphone and she used it, not noticing the stare of her seatmate to her.

"Yahh Hwang Seoyeon!" Haneul called out loud to her twin and she walked closer to Seoyeon.

Those group of friends heard this so they turned their attention to the social butterfly and there they noticed Seoyeon.