• Chapter 16 •

The other scene are made by me and the others scenes are change so the character will fit in this story.

______________________

3rd Person POV

______________________

Are you guys okay?" Mr Nam ask.

"Yes Uncle" Haneul answered.

Earlier while they're trying to escape, the exit door won't open, and the barricade that they made was almost collapsing.

Even before the barricade collapsed the door open revealing On-jo's father.

"Why didn't you come sooner?" On-jo ask weakly.

"I'm sorry. I'm here now okay. I'll help you guys." Mr Nam answer and hug his daughter tightly.

Haneul who's behind On-jo, smile knowing that Mr Nam do his best to get here and save them.

The social butterfly girl notice Mr Nam signing her to join the hug and she gladly take it.

Cheong-san join in.

"I feel safe again" Haneul whispered under her breath.

____________________________________________________________________

"Are you alright?" Joon-yeong ask Hiroto who's fixing his uniform.

The young man lift his head up and saw Joon-yeong beside him.

"Yes. What about you?"
"I'm okay. Thanks for saving me Earlier" Joon-yeong said with a smile.

Hiroto frown.

"Saving you?" He ask.

"Yeah. If I'm the one who fought the Zombie above the senior i know I'll be dead right now. Thanks for saving my and our senior's life." Joon-yeong said and bow.

Hiroto panic.

"Ohh god. No need to bow. Thanking me is enough." Hiroto said waving his both hands, signing Joon-yeong to stop bowing.

Joon-yeong stood up straight and hug Hiroto.

"You're our life savior" he whispered.

____________________________________________________________________

"Are you okay, Prez?" Seoyeon ask.

Namra just nodded in response.

"You never call me by my name" Namra whispered, looking down on her feet while fidgeting her hand.

"Huh?" Seoyeon ask, acting like she didn't hear what the president says.

"Nothing" Namra answered, lift her head up smile slightly.

Seoyeon can't feel the sweet on Namra's smile, the only thing she can feel is sadness.

The Class President is right, she never call Namra's name, it's either Prez or Class Pres.