Chapter .50: The Golden Weapon of Quakes

Monastery of Spinjitzu

Kai shoved his electric toothbrush into one of the figure's mouth. The figure spat out the toothbrush hitting another in the face and landed in the back of the last one after bouncing off.

In the meantime, Kai had gotten to the rafters and ran as the three chased him with one of them kicking Kai and sending him against the golden dragon near the doors as the figures gathered in the courtyard. The button to reveal the training course was unlocked and Kai pressed it as the figures approached him.

Two of the intruders are disarmed by the equipment but the last one is taken down by Kai riding on the sandbag. A brawl starts with fists thrown and kicks are landed as the fight ensues with different fighting techniques unleashed. All four of them dogpiled onto each other as Master Wu and the teen stepped out to see the chaos.

"Stop!" Wu commanded as the four stand up with the three strangers bowing in his presence.

"Yes, Sensei." The three of them said in unison.

Kai was confused by this twist and stepped forward. "Wait, they're your students too?" Wu nodded in response. "Then this was my final test, wasn't it-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" One of the strangers voiced in their surprise as they cut off Kai. "You never said anything about a fourth. It's always three. Three Blind Mice. Three Musketeers. Three-"

"Um, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu" the rightmost stranger started. "Is that the three of us have trained together. We're solid." He made a gesture with both of his hands together.

Kai huffed and crossed his arms. "Didn't look so solid to me." The strange from before turned to Kai and glared at him.

The last stranger stepped up. "Master, what is the meaning of this?" He asked as Wu stepped forward.

Wu stared at the teenagers. "All of you have been chosen to be in tune with an elemental property," the teen spoke as Wu enveloped himself in the dull gold tornado. He used his Spinjitzu to change the clothing of the four and give them weapons.

White with shurikens, blue with nunchucks, red with a sword, and black with a scythe. They were all shocked by their new appearances.

"Wait a minute. I'm still black." The rightmost had pointed out.

"Kai, Master of Fire. It burns bright in you." Wu donned on Kai. "Jay is blue, Master of Lighting."

"Heh, that's not all I'm the master of. I do a little inventing. A dabble in model building. A touch of cooking. A little poetry," Jay boasted.

The black one sighed at his teammate. "More like 'Mouth of Lighting'." He remarked.

"Black Ninja is Cole, solid as rock, Master of Earth." He performed some moves that Kai rolled his eyes at.

"Nice to meet you, kid. I got your back, and for the record, there ain't nothing I'm afraid of in this world." Cold declared as he removed his mask and revealed black swept hair.

"What's with you people and calling me kid?" He asked the teen and Cole as he removed his mask as well and showed his spiky, dark brown hair. The two looked at each and shrugged, annoying the Red Ninja.

"But you're afraid of dragons, Cole." The white one interrupted as Cole looked at him.

"Dragons aren't from this world, Zane. I said in this world." He replied annoyed as the helper stifled a chuckle, receiving a glare from him.

"And White Ninja is Zane, Master of Ice, seer with sixth sense." Zane performed some moves and used his shurikens before making them disappear.

"I sense this one takes things too seriously." Kai let out sarcastically.